The GT Lottery

United States
The Speedway
D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
Hello,

I have devised a game I call the GT Lottery. This will be held every week starting July 9th. The rules are that you will have to pick four numbers, the first with a number between one and ten, the second between eleven and twenty, the third between twenty one and thirty, and the final one between thirty one and forty.

When you enter your number, please follow this example:

PSN ID: Noob
Numbers: 1-11-21-31

Prizes
Each week will start a new lottery. The prize rises in value within each day it is not claimed.

Day 1: A random Kei car (Nissan March, Daihatsu Midget, etc;)

Day 2: A low HP LM (Suzuki Cappuccino LM, Acura NSX LM)

Day 3: Street-racer (Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, Subaru Impreza, etc;)

Day 4: Fast street cars (Dodge Viper, Ford GT, etc;)

Day 5: Racers, rare cars (NASCAR, Super GT, etc;)

If the prize is not claimed within five days, there will be no winner for the week and the lottery will move on next week.

DO NOT POST NUMBERS YET...WAIT UNTIL THE WEEK ONE LOTTERY BEGINS JULY 2nd

Last edited:
I don't think this is a good idea cause alot of problems

first of all give it your example like psn ID:Noob they will think (what are you D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S you call us newbie)

second you should tell what cars in your garage so they call know what jackpot cars do you have...

thrid you should start this contest now cause they might not get the winning number anyways and the you can start give out prize start July 9 anyways

fouth how do we know if we got the right number cause you going to say wrong number try again unless you have prove that you are not cheating for winning number

there is a lot of problem as it is for your contest and I hope you solve this soon

Last edited:

first of all give it your example like psn ID:Noob they will think (what are you D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S you call us newbie)

second you should tell what cars in your garage so they call know what jackpot cars do you have...

thrid you should start this contest now cause they might not get the winning number anyways and the you can start give out prize start July 9 anyways

fouth how do we know if we got the right number cause you going to say wrong number try again unless you have prove that you are not cheating for winning number

there is a lot of problem as it is for your contest and I hope you solve this soon

All I have to say is,who told you to participate? you don't like it? you move on,simple.

I was trying to help him Rob

Sorry,I guess I'm still mad at you for how you hit out at Crang like that,I may have mis-judged this one but it did sound quite negative...It's a simple enough concept though,just like our National Lottery here in the UK,I see nothing wrong with it.

Sorry,I guess I'm still mad at you for how you hit out at Crang like that,I may have mis-judged this one but it did sound quite negative...It's a simple enough concept though,just like our National Lottery here in the UK,I see nothing wrong with it.

there is noting to be mad about me really cause me and you met each other at online... look even I going to say sorry to Crang he will still never forget me cause I just know that guy form online

there is noting to be mad about me really cause me and you met each other at online... look even I going to say sorry to Crang he will still never forget me cause I just know that guy form online

The same guy who has given me 5 tickets for free? but anyway you're right there is no point in being mad and so I will drop it,@ op I did see one slight confusion: what if one person chooses say 11 and then 21 and then someone else has 11 and 22,if 11 is drawn who wins?

Silver10

1. That was just an example.
2. Usually, if the prize gets up to five days, I will do a racer or rare car. I'll tell my garage if it get up to five days.
3. I'm short on time.
4. I will broadcast every drawing on my youtube channel, BNapez.

Rob192005
The same guy who has given me 5 tickets for free? but anyway you're right there is no point in being mad and so I will drop it,@ op I did see one slight confusion: what if one person chooses say 11 and then 21 and then someone else has 11 and 22,if 11 is drawn who wins?

The winner is the person who has all four numbers correct, in the event of two correct numbers, the person who said the number first will win.

Soo why couldn't you wait until the 9th to create this thread ?

Also Silver , maybe your the online one who thinks by ID: Noob , that's he's calling us noobs :dunce:

Diogo G.
Soo why couldn't you wait until the 9th to create this thread ?

Also Silver , maybe your the online one who thinks by ID: Noob , that's he's calling us noobs :dunce:

Since it's too late this week, I just realized I'm open the week of July 2nd...*facepalm*...so it will begin there...I edited my post too.

D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
Since it's too late this week, I just realized I'm open the week of July 2nd...*facepalm*...so it will begin there...I edited my post too.

Maybe you can change " available" to completed and open it on the 8th so people can preper.
I like the idea of your game:tup:

i love gt5
Maybe you can change " available" to completed and open it on the 8th so people can preper.
I like the idea of your game:tup:

This is mainly a announcement thread...I will make a thread July 2nd saying "AVAILABLE: The GT Lottery: Week One".

Back