The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 26 (Safety First) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 95 comments
Just try to back to basic with the style after overlook real safety car in real life that lot use car branding or sponsor so I put Nissan livery on safety car. why GR3 Safety car? I just want it universal as possible.
(sorry not sorry for Xbox livery :lol:)

FINAL ENTRY

"With the historical Formula 1 Monza Grand Prix on the verge of disappearing, Liberty Media in the person of Chase Carey decided to step in for the fans, and personally helped the Italian autodrome to remain in the circus. With some help from former Ferrari team principal, now FIA president, Jean Todt, they also convinced the official Formula 1 partner, Mercedes-Benz, to provide the circuit staff with a brand new emergency vehicle, to replace their old Alfa Romeo 156. So, FIA and Mercedes-Benz are proud to give to the CEA Lions, the local fire marshals with a huge history behind them and very close tied to the history of the autodrome itself, a brand new Mercedes AMG GT-S. As a symbol of a close bonding between Monza and the Formula 1 circus."
Alright, I saw the theme and got sentimental, since the disappearance of Monza from the F1 world championship is indeed likely to happen soon. In a hypothetical future where this is not happening, this is the emergency vehicle that we may see on the side of the track, ready to service the CEA Lions. And I can tell you, the italian world of motorsport is really proud of them.

If this isn't an original enough design, I can understand and I'll try to come up with something else. I just couldn't resist.

FINAL ENTRY

Sonoma Raceway Mercedes Benz Safety Car

Link to livery: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1309219/1/4827885260433818656

Sonoma Raceway (previously Infineon) is a personal favourite track of mine albeit I've only ever played it in one game- Project Cars, it's a great little track and I love the retro logo they have, I'd like to see it come to GT Sport but doubt it would unless NASCAR comes with it so I thought I'd pay a little homage to this Sunny part of California instead.

Sonoma Raceway (previously Infineon) is a personal favourite track of mine albeit I've only ever played it in one game- Project Cars, it's a great little track and I love the retro logo they have, I'd like to see it come to GT Sport but doubt it would unless NASCAR comes with it so I thought I'd pay a little homage to this Sunny part of California instead.
Well Infineon was in GT4 so let's still hope :D

Back