The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 31 (Animalistic) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 78 comments
Already so many amazing fishes. I’ve had the idea of a Koi S-FR but I’ll find something else!

@baldgye
Had the same prob with my GTPlanet Ford GT. Created new decal sets with multiple elements as one. Helped a lot.
Well, I would but I’m incompetent in that regard hahaha and the fish-scale decal I’m using isn’t mine. I found it on Discovery and it was perfect due to its semi-translucence...

I can’t even open the My Library tab on my phone because the page just crashes -_-

Honestly amazing entries here!! :D Loving each one so far, in this one sadly I'm not gonna enter since I have to focus on my channel (my two last entries will be showcased soon there) so I'm a little bit busy, but still big kudos to all of you!! :D

If you want check out my channel!!, there's some of my designs being showcased (and time-lapsed too) :D. I will appreciate it :D

FINAL ENTRY

I tried to make a AMG Crocodile in the Chupacabra style.
Matte black base with a big green Crocodile which is essentially made with in game shapes except for the head details.
All the sponsors are real brands and all are with animalistic reference.

Hope you like it.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/fr/gtsport/user/livery/3599907/1/8142530196607600176

A whole dozen of entries, some are really outstanding. Great jobs guys! However I am sorry that my theme didn't generate more entries... good luck to you for the poll!

FINAL ENTRY

Emperor Angelfish

Pomacanthus-imperator-Marsa-Alam-Egypt-1-725x483.jpg

Pomacanthus Imperator

A whole dozen of entries, some are really outstanding. Great jobs guys! However I am sorry that my theme didn't generate more entries... good luck to you for the poll!

I had a couple of solid ideas for this, but (as usual) I'd have given myself lots of decal work to do... I tried, but after an evening I'd not yet got all 16 of my bonnet decals (alone) under 15kb, and I didn't have the time to try again, let alone the rest of the car... the BMW Hunter/Hunted Animalistic livery will have to join the every increasing pile of unfinished liveries I have.

Same here.

I've got some ideas at the start but couldn't find time to made them and other people posted better versions of my ideas. I ended creating an (ugly) Zebra Ferrari yesterday, and finally made this Angelfish from scratch tonight. At least I'm in !

The poll will be up tomorrow and you can vote for two entries. Thanks for your participation, the number of entries may be less than usual, but the quality is still high and artistic/free themes are always quite difficult to approach.

Latest Posts

Back