The GT5 Collectible Gear Reference

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 54 comments
Someone said that they weren't tradable when I asked in a thread in the market place because I was looking for them!

Someone said they weren't when I asked for some??

There are a few pieces of these sets that were included in the DLC but many people (including me) have all 34 that are tradeable. Plus most people only think of the Stig items when asked about Simpson items, but what I listed are in fact tradeable.

Great resource, well done for putting it together!

💡STICKY💡

👍

Last edited:
One of more use full threads on the site .. Now i see some of these i want that i dont have.. Seasonals here i come.. Quick question though besides the suits you get from dlc you can win all the rest randomly right?

One of more use full threads on the site .. Now i see some of these i want that i dont have.. Seasonals here i come.. Quick question though besides the suits you get from dlc you can win all the rest randomly right?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, all excluding the DLC can be won in the seasonals.

Sorry for posting in this but I had to ask:

How do you get the "Gran Turismo Official" helmet? I always see that animation at the main menu of him picking up that helmet and I've wanted it ever since I first saw it. :drool:

Hmm.. i don't see any item marked in RED as stated in first post. Did i miss something?

Are you browsing from a mobile device? I know the RED text shows on iOS and a PC but these are the only devices I can test on.

Some of the posts seem to say different things so I wanted to double check; I know the 5 each suits purchased and obtained as part of the DLC pack which are part of a 1-34 series (Desert Camoflage, Safari, Skully, & Untamed) are untradeable but it seems like maybe you can also obtain them in the game as tradeable versions (that are the exact same hues as the untradeable ones)? Same story for the suits? I know the special outfits, stig suits and GT official helmet are only obtainable through DLC, only asking about the others. Thanks! :cheers:

Anybody have the answer to this? I've done numerous seasonals and time/drift trials but never won any of the suits or helmets from those groups. :ouch:

Yes, there are in-game won suits/helmets and DLC suits/helmets.

No difference besides one you can trade, the other not!

Yes, there are in-game won suits/helmets and DLC suits/helmets.

No difference besides one you can trade, the other not!

Thanks for the answer! :cheers:

Man, I don't know how they do it but something just makes you want to collect all this stuff. :lol:

Oh God, I've really been dying to get the Safari 10 and/or Safari 30 and that GT academy suit that I never got :(

Ps: welcome myself to the GT Planet forum :gtpflag:

-EDIT-

Can anybody help me get that Safari 10? A trade or something.. pretty please? :nervous:

Last edited:
EEF2E376-3C1B-4A67-80EC-B256F98F3322-7490-0000046CF73A5237_zps82f07bac.jpg

Anyone have this they can send?

Also like to finish off my suits and helmet collection. If anyone is willing to help. I'd send anything i have that you might need back.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone have this they can send?

Also like to finish off my suits and helmet collection. If anyone is willing to help. I'd send anything i have that you might need back.

Thanks in advance.

Make a thread in the marketplace and you should have no problem getting what you're after.

Back