The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #43 (Super Taikyu)

• Thread starter Racerx_34
  • 31 comments
I might actually join in again. I’m sporadically present, I need to change that! after I got my first kid in 2018, so much has changed.. :lol:

What happened to the header and mandatory scapes though? I’m not complaining, I’m happy you guys still keep the ball rolling without me, just curious about the change.

The header design I started with was to make it familiar to new players, as it was a menu books of sorts.
I agree the mandatory pics needed some tweak though (colorwise, that scape is a tad green without tweaks), the first one I almost used was this pit scape you’re now using.

I’ll be back with an entry soon, I hope!

Good to have you back.

I have the template for the header image but wasn't able to get it done for this one.

Normally we would have the GT markers but needs must and I thought it was better to get the ball rolling again.

The scapes we voted on because we all agreed it needed a change.

Good to have you back.

I have the template for the header image but wasn't able to get it done for this one.

Normally we would have the GT markers but needs must and I thought it was better to get the ball rolling again.

The scapes we voted on because we all agreed it needed a change.

Cheers. Good to be back and enter something :D

I see that! Good call on those two. Did something of an "art piece" (not really. But I like it) on the birds eye view scape a while ago.

Let me know if you need help, I’ll try to be a little more consistent with my logins. :lol:

Last edited:
Back