The GT7 Livery Editor Competition Leaderboard

  • Thread starter Thread starter MatskiMonk
  • 74 comments
  • 33,366 views
We have a new leader
Star Wars Reaction GIF


Ah well... plenty of worthy liveries.
 
Last edited:
The leaderboards have been updated, the race for P3 is on :D

PlaceEntrantPointsUp/Down
1ziggedzag113←
2996rick107←
3Nuschel0186↑ 2
4krisduv74↑ 1 ←
5MatskiMonk72↓ 2
6JarredJackson66←
7grp__kta56←
8Nerazzurri45←
9Raphaele43←
10Racerx_3442↑ 2
11Hayden40↑ 8
huff40↓ 2
13wowbaggerBR40↓ 2
14RealJaySee34↓ 1
15Sian33←

Some interesting stats regarding LEC #10: Both P2 and P3 were the first ever GT7 LEC entries of their car groups (GT300 and Gr.B) and they both instantly got on the podium :D

:cheers:
 
Last edited:
I was a little busy recently and motivation isn't too high either, but here's the leaderboard after #11:

PlaceEntrantPointsUp/Down
1996Rick119↑ 1
2ziggedzag115↓ 1
3krisduv99↑ 1
4Nuschel0187↓ 1
5MatskiMonk72←
6JarredJackson66←
7grp__kta60←
8Raphaele58↑ 1
9Hayden48↑ 2
10Nerazzurri45↓ 2
11Sian43↑ 4
12Racerx_3443↓ 2
13huff42↓ 1
14wowbaggerBR40↓ 1
15RealJaySee34↓ 1
 
I was a little busy recently and motivation isn't too high either, but here's the leaderboard after #11:

PlaceEntrantPointsUp/Down
1996Rick119↑ 1
2ziggedzag115↓ 1
3krisduv99↑ 1
4Nuschel0187↓ 1
5MatskiMonk72←
6JarredJackson66←
7grp__kta60←
8Raphaele58↑ 1
9Hayden48↑ 2
10Nerazzurri45↓ 2
11Sian43↑ 4
12Racerx_3443↓ 2
13huff42↓ 1
14wowbaggerBR40↓ 1
15RealJaySee34↓ 1
Thanks for all your work doing these @Nuschel01 it’s much appreciated by us all:cheers:
Though, I’m really not keen on this free fall I seem to be doing down the leaderboard
 
After two months are we going to have an update?
:gtpflag:
 
Statistics for 12 and 13 are now in :)
I'll try to do two per day from now until we're back on track!

EDIT 2023-02-23 - One more in today, had a busy day with some unforeseen events :(
 
Last edited:
Right folks, table is up to date, as at end of voting for LEC 24 (Karting).

... errr ... wait, nope, that's not right.

Right, now I've remebered to delete the function KeepOnPodium(MatskiMonk), KrisDuv is now appearing again, and the table seems to work ;)
 
Last edited:
@MatskiMonk I'm not sure I like your maths. I'm not supposed to get progressively worse with each LEC... 🤣 🤣 🤣
 
Back