The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You don't recall the controversy surrounding her after she, too, paid off Stormy Daniels to maintain her image?
Man I must have missed that one. Too much news going on these days.

I85DCDJjhup8.gif

If they can go after Donald Trump for crimes, they can go after anyone for crimes. Seems like a bad president.
Posted in a similarly satirical vein:

Last edited:
View attachment 1360272
Posted in a similarly satirical vein:

Edit: message adjusted thanks to Famine for pointing out my oversight:
When Satire points out how convoluted this country is:

If we break it down:

1) the right/gop/christian nationalists definition of America is more than likely NOT what America was ever supposed to be, nor what it should be, and unfortunately but thankful not fully what it is.
2) the way these people behave seems to show how completely unaware of how the justice system is supposed to work here in America, the America that is thankfully not what he thinks it is...
3) I believe the closest country to what these people thinks America should be and operating is Russia or dictatorship or North Korea ? Are they even hearing or reading their own message ?
4) how did we even get here ?
5) regardless of which side of the aisle we are on, I think we can safely agree that this country needs a hard reset and start with a clean slate...

There is just too much confusion.
We need to put issues into buckets:
A) what we all universally agree on
B) what we disagree on, but can compromise
C) what we just cannot compromise on

D) the rest we just need impartiality and need the helps of Anthropologists

Let's start by trying to take a neutral stands on everything first:

Am I too idealistic, foolish, simplistic, or dumb ?
Impossible?
Our issues cannot be as difficult as the Iranians/Palestinians issues, could it ?
Or should we just continue to burry our heads into the sand and continue to pay Netflix over $30 for movies I never watch because I barely have time to play GT7?!

1. acirema
    Nacirema ("American" spelled backwards) is a term used in anthropology and sociology in relation to aspects of the behavior and society of citizens of the United States of America. The neologism attempts to create a deliberate sense of self-distancing in order that American anthropologists might look at their own culture more objectively.

Last edited:
1) the right/gop/christian nationalists definition of America is more than likely NOT what America was ever supposed to be, nor what it should be, and unfortunately but thankful not fully what it is.
Hm. How they think of America is definitely not what America advertises itself as, nor mostly what it seems to have wanted from it's founding ideals.

It is pretty consistent with some major aspects of how America has actually been for most of it's history though, and a lot of what it still is today. So there's a certain amount of justification to their idea of what America is, even though it's kinda gross.

North Korea thinks it's a Democratic People's Republic, but that doesn't change the reality of how the country works day to day. Don't just assume that what a country touts itself as is actually accurate.
2) the way these people behave seems to show how completely unaware of how the justice system is supposed to work here in America, the America that is thankfully not what he thinks it is...
Are they unaware? Are they really that out of touch for expecting the rich guy to get away with a slap on the wrist?

I'd say that's a pretty accurate assessment of how the American justice system works a lot of the time. If you are rich and powerful, you are for the most part above the law.

Again, that's not how the justice system is advertised as working but it's very much how it does work and has been for a long time. They're not fools for recognising that and expecting more of the same, they're just assholes for wanting to perpetuate an unjust system.
Am I too idealistic, foolish, simplistic, or dumb ?
Impossible?
It's largely impossible without major overhaul of the systems for controlling corruption, bribery and political contributions. But guess who controls the powers that would be required for that overhaul?

Without major civil unrest at a bare minimum, you're not getting anywhere. The powers that be do not give a **** about you and haven't done for a long time. They will not improve things because it's the right thing to do, they will only do it out of fear of losing what wealth and power they have.

Conservatives: "Law and order."

Also conservatives: "NOT LIKE THAT!!!"
[giggling]

John Yoo, the former Bush administration lawyer (who himself escaped prosecution for his role in constructing legal justifications to torture detainees, many of whom turned out to be held wrongfully in the first place), has an essay in National Review arguing for revenge prosecutions.

I, uh...I don't think this is how the saying goes, John "Waterboarding Is Good, Actually" Yoo. Absolutely wild that you'd bandy this bastardization about, though.

“Repairing this breach of constitutional norms will require Republicans to follow the age-old maxim: Do unto others as they have done unto you,” urges Yoo.

lol. lmao. I mean...obviously.

He explicitly denounces all the charges against Trump, including the ones for attempting to negate the election results and for stealing classified documents, repeatedly ignoring or lying in the face of requests to return them, and engineering a cover-up.

Mental. Illness.

Last edited:

Gym also pretended to subpoena senior counsel Matthew Colangelo.
New Republic
The move is not a subpoena, and thus carries no legal weight or compulsion for Bragg or Colangelo to attend. So then why issue the letters? Jordan probably is hoping for the off-chance that Bragg and Colangelo do show up so that he and his fellow Republicans can grandstand with Trump watching.

Or, in the likely event the pair don’t appear, he can claim they are hiding because Trump’s prosecution was clearly politicized. Either way, the move itself is blatantly for political and not legal purposes, which isn’t surprising from Jordan, who went to law school and then never even took the bar exam.

Last edited:
Actually relevant to the 2020 election and aftermath.
Dinesh D’Souza’s movie that sought to prove former President Donald Trump’s fantasy that the 2020 election was stolen from him by widespread fraud has been debunked time and time again. Now, years after its release, its executive producer is retracting the film entirely.

Following the 2020 election, D’Souza released 2000 Mules as an attempt to justify Trump’s loss to President Joe Biden. Trump famously held a screening of the movie at his Mar-a-Lago estate and MAGA supporters promoted the film during it’s release in May 2022.

The film was produced by Salem Media Group, a conservative radio juggernaut that airs the likes of Sebastian Gorka and Charlie Kirk.

In a new statement, Salem apologized for the film and said it would cease distributing it. The move came after a man featured in the movie sued Salem for defamation.

The movie featured video showing the man, Mark Andrews, putting five ballots in a drop box in Lawrenceville, Georgia in 2020. D’Souza falsely claimed in the film that Andrews’ actions were criminal, describing the votes as “fraudulent.”

The statement from Salem blamed D’Souza for the smear.

“In publishing the film and the book, we relied on representations made to us by Dinesh D’Souza and True the Vote, Inc. (‘TTV’) that the individuals depicted in the videos provided to us by TTV, including Mr. Andrews, illegally deposited ballots,” the company said in a statement. “We have learned that the Georgia Bureau of Investigation has cleared Mr. Andrews of illegal voting activity in connection with the event depicted in 2000 Mules.”

The company added, “It was never our intent that the publication of the 2000 Mules film and book would harm Mr. Andrews. We apologize for the hurt the inclusion of Mr. Andrews’ image in the movie, book, and promotional materials have caused Mr. Andrews and his family.”

The statement concluded by noting, “We have removed the film from Salem’s platforms, and there will be no future distribution of the film or the book by Salem.”

Andrews filed a federal lawsuit against D’Souza, True the Vote and Salem back in October 2022 over the allegations promoted in the film. Salem settled the case with Andrews for a “significant” amount.
Harmed parties suing the pants of of these vermin is fantastic. I think a lot of those harmed probably don't have the appetite for it, but you love to see it when they do.

Damn, I was just about to post that.

Salem is doubtless going to be demoted to deep state RINO cuck by these loons.

Last edited:
Back