The Last Guy - Game that Combines B-Movie Monsters and... Google Earth?!?!

It's pretty good, I've put maybe 2 hours into it but it seems like a good value. One thing that is kind of annoying is the monsters can be hard to see, and camera kinda has a mind of it's own, it isn't completely controllable. For $10 eh why not, I mean think how much we spend on beer :lol:

It's pretty good, I've put maybe 2 hours into it but it seems like a good value. One thing that is kind of annoying is the monsters can be hard to see, and camera kinda has a mind of it's own, it isn't completely controllable. For $10 eh why not, I mean think how much we spend on beer :lol:
I agree except for the camera thing. R1/R2 zoom in/out Right stick, moves the camera. Now, when you start moving your guy it does kind of re-center on you, so if you want to move and ook ahead constantly you have to use both sticks. Is that what you mean?

Kind of. Maybe the camera just moves slow for me?... it's something, I just can't put my finger on it. Another thing that is kind of annoying is how small you are, I tend to lose him for a few seconds, but then again I don't have a huge TV. Right now I'm working on Level 9, Stockholm, and I can't even get close to the target head count, the monsters in the bottom right seem unavoidable.

Another thing that is kind of annoying is how small you are, I tend to lose him for a few seconds, but then again I don't have a huge TV.
I think it is thermal view where it creates a little red icon with an arrow that points at your guy. That's how I found him when I went under something and ran into a dead end.

Screen size can be a factor too. While my screen is fairly large I also sit back about 15-20 feet.

Right now I'm working on Level 9, Stockholm, and I can't even get close to the target head count, the monsters in the bottom right seem unavoidable.
Wish I could help you, but I got distracted by sports this weekend, so I haven't made it that far.

Back