• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 16 comments

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
After a bit of talking with CaptainRoh of the Concours Club and noticing the similar-designed SSCS club, I am looking at forming my Race Club, with Friday evening european time (from around 7pm to 9pmn BST). The format would be as follows:

A particular theme is picked each week (EG Ferrari's At Monza) and a set of rules and restrictions are picked. Then you turn up and race! Two or 3 races per night, maybe with the odd surprise in store! No championship points eitehr, just race for the hell of it and have fun!

What do you guys think?

I like! I'm addicted to concours on the Sunday so this on a friday sounds good.:)

Let's see. Mondays... taken. Thursdays... taken. Fridays... still free so I can make it :) Saturdays also taken of course...

Cheers! If I get more interest this is definitely going ahead!

Yep, Friday's are good for me. The mrs lets me off the leash for a good drink, and some fun racing will go a treat with it :D

Will we do a different set of events each week?

At concours for example we had the type of qualifying I've been insisting on you incorporating to Toca series 3, had a 3 night event with 3 endurance races, BTCC style races with 3 consecutive races with the same amount of laps on the same track and team races.

There's usually a different twist each week.

Oh, and a sprint-feature format.

Will we do a different set of events each week?

At concours for example we had the type of qualifying I've been insisting on you incorporating to Toca series 3, had a 3 night event with 3 endurance races, BTCC style races with 3 consecutive races with the same amount of laps on the same track and team races.

There's usually a different twist each week.

Oh, and a sprint-feature format.

Differing themes? Hell yeah. And on all surfaces in different cars.

Differing themes? Hell yeah. And on all surfaces in different cars.

That will be erm... interesting.
By all surfaces you also mean dirt and snow? I'm in trouble :scared:

I can do 1:50.0 on the Grand Tour Toscana challenge, that's a bit of a marker for everybody I suppose. It's 6 seconds faster then gold I think, or else 4 seconds.

Oh well, I did win one of those Hard Gran Turismo Rallies with the Citroen WRC, but that doesn't mean that I would by any chance be competitive against human players :scared:

Well it is about variety isn't it? Because I want to take inspiration from other clubs (I already contacted Concours supremo Captain_Roh to make sure this series was ok), but I want to make it unique and entertaining in it's own right.

~Moving Thread~

Back