The Next Bob's 0/0/0! A lot of old guys to go xD

• Thread starter Thenextbob
  • 149 comments
ch1potle
What are the colors of your GTO and Alfa from the OCD please?

Will check ASAP

rperrone
Still waiting on the FR mate (or send me your PSN ID & I'll send FR) - I can send paints after either of the next 2 resets.

Will add you ASAP

Hey. You sent me the wrong car. I sent you a gtr and you sent me a lotus in return. What's going on?!

SHYAM1337
Hey. You sent me the wrong car. I sent you a gtr and you sent me a lotus in return. What's going on?!

Wait wait wait wait!You asked for a DLC painted car and I asked for a lvl 21 ticket!You never sent me a GTR for the DLC paint

spikeyhairdude
Do you need any suits or helmets. I could send few sets for some cars

No sorry i don't need sets of gear.Just looking at what are listed at OP.

rperrone
Are you the GT account that sent FR? If so, I thought it was someone else so you will have extra paints ;) On my Lotus, can you max out tuning & add gold chrome wheels before sending over?

I can max it but I cant gold chrome rims it cause I don't have gold chrome :( And no.I didn't received your FR so I will send it myself

Edit:FR sent and Car ready to send!

Last edited:
I have:
Hommell Berlinette in Blanc
BMW 2002 in Taiga Metallic
TVR Griffith in Moonraker Black metallic
RUF BTR in Silver
I'm looking at your lvl 21 ticket,lvl23 ticket,1970 ticket and 1967 ticket.I can trade today(1/17),2/6,2/7 and 2/8.If is that ok to you just say your PSN and we can trade

Hi mate we must be due to trade soon, I'll just check I haven't got these from new OCD :) 👍

I already got the TVR Griffith in Moonraker Black metallic from new OCD, so please dont send that one :) 👍

PS you need to empty your PM box :) 👍

s15240drifter
See your wanting your bobs raced. Send me a fr and I will take care of ya. thrillbillie12

FR incoming

Nitrous ox
Hi mate,

Thanks for the trades

Please check thread OP

and send future trades to

Euro - Ferrari_Magyar

Japan - Shazbu

USA - A_Nox

Thanks

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=239021

and I cant PM you, need to clear your inbox :) 👍

Roger Friend.The cars will be sent to the right accounts :)

For the 0/0/0 collectors:Still having all the 0/0/0 cars listed in OP and I didn't traded any current OCD car :)

I will get back to you a bit later tonight, I have a bunch that I never use. Lot of suprasand nsx.

s15240drifter
I will get back to you a bit later tonight, I have a bunch that I never use. Lot of suprasand nsx.

Well do you have any standard racing supra/nsx?

Was wrong about the nsx, standard only have the ARTA nsx, also have Nissan c west razo Silvia. Falken gtr race car 04, with the supras I have au cerumo,castrol toms 00, denso sard supra gt 00 and woodone toms. And sorry no super touring cats that are under a million.

s15240drifter
Was wrong about the nsx, standard only have the ARTA nsx, also have Nissan c west razo Silvia. Falken gtr race car 04, with the supras I have au cerumo,castrol toms 00, denso sard supra gt 00 and woodone toms. And sorry no super touring cats that are under a million.

I would like the Castrol toms 00.What are you looking for?

Back