The Nordsleife SURPRISE NIGHT, Monday 4th July

• Thread starter 250 GTO
  • 77 comments
Chris could you stick me in when there's a spot in the '16'...I am def free Monday night....haven't tried night driving yet!!! :scared:

I'm going to give tonight a miss, so please raffle my spot off, donating the money to the charity of your choice.
Alternatively, give it to DJ. Whichever is the easiest for you. :)

I'm back home and ready to race! Chris, I'll check out the attendance in your lounge later tonight to see if there's possibly a spot for me to fill :)

Eidolon_600
I'm back home and ready to race! Chris, I'll check out the attendance in your lounge later tonight to see if there's possibly a spot for me to fill :)

Hey Marcus. I'm pretty sure there will be a couple of spots, since not everyone has added me yet, as far as I can tell, so they prob. aren't showing up

Hi GTO,

We've had some unusually good weather over here (UK), so been enjoying it for the last couple of days. See I made the 16, great! Nordschleife looks a lot different in the dark, hope it's a forgiving car. See you later.
Cheers
Celt

I'm sorry, when I signed up - even though the date was CLEARLY marked on it... I totally failed to realize it's a holiday for me. LOL And thus I have bbq activities.
Sorry I missed it guys, but I'm looking forward to hearing the reports of antics & victory & general mish mash of excitement you all have without me.

Aargh, router problems, keeps disconnecting me. I'll have to give up, hopefully someone else can get my spot. Sorry guys.

Awesome racing fellas. Hope I can stick around longer next time. Thanks for letting me join in. 👍

got disconnected at the end of the 2nd lap

that was fun, i always enjoy driving around nurburgring at night, or even better, with time progression

thanks!

That was great fun guys! Glad i was able to participate and definitely looking forward to upcoming events.

Latest Posts

Back