The Paint Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Live_Fr0m_NY
  • 4,699 comments
  • 333,891 views
looking for matte blue
pm me to deal
 
Still need...

Maziora Andromeda (NOT ANDROMEDALL)
maziora matterhorn
Chamelon purple
 
I have 1 Matte Dark Red and 1 Matte Dark Blue for trade if anybody is interested. Also have 1 Formula Chameleon Green.
 
Last edited:
I have a chrome paint chip and will trade for a car. Any offers?

Maybe a F10?
 
Last edited:
looking for chameleon purple, flipflop yellow, and formula chameleon green. i can offer any matte paint/chromesilver/color shift not listed above.
 
Excuse the English, I can not speak and write English. I'm using google translate!

I have a pink paint matte and he was willing to trade for a chrome paint. I have two paints matte, orange and the other can not remember!

proposed by mp
 
Hello.

I have:

Matte: Orange
Dark Blue
Dark Green
Purple
Pink
Grey
Light Grey
Silver

I also have Chrome.

I'm looking for Matte Black and Matte Red.
Any other matte colours that aren't in my list are also wanted, but not as badly.

Cheers.

P.S. No paint trading until midnight on Weds the 12th, which will be the 13th.
 
Looking for matte black I have matte purple, grey. Psn is kingchesh
 
I have matte light red and reflex purple colour shift now in. Will swap for premium cars. PM me your offers
 
Please PM with offers of paint I don't have or cars (Please DO NOT offer any colorshift or chrome)

Chrome
Silver

I have more color shifts I will update
Color Shift
Maziora Andromedall
Maziora Andromeda
Maziora Matterhorn
Maziora Everest
Maziora Mazeran

Matte
Matte Black
Matt Black
Matte Light Blue
Matte Yellow
Matte Purple
Matte Light Silver
Matte Light Grey
Matte Silver
Matte Dark Grey
Matte Blue
Matte Grey
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Light Green
Matte Red
Matte Light Red
Matte Dark Red
Matte Pink
Matte Orange
Matte Green
 
I have Matte Dark Blue.

I want chrome.

PSN: allywheels

First to send chrome will get matte dark blue plus a bonus matte colour too in return.
 
What is the bonus matte colour?
 
I have 3 chrome paints to trade for today if anyone is interested...
 
Matte Black or Matte Dark Grey or Matte Dark Blue.

Any 2 for chrome chip
 
Matte Dark Grey and Matte Dark Blue for my silver chrome?
 
also reflex purple and andromeda color shifts
 
Yes counter_Z23, i agree if you do?
 
Do you want 1 or 2 or 3 silver chrome?
 
only 1. you can send me 2 if you feel generous. I will send a matte, then you send chrome, then i will send another matte. That fair?
 
Yes, I want Matte Dark Grey and Matte Dark Blue.

Add me on PSN: Counter_Z23
 
I have matte light red and reflex purple colour shift now in. Will swap for premium cars. PM me your offers

Still available...
 
I have a Matte Purple chip, I'm looking for a Chrome, Matte Black or Matte Blue chip :) PM me if you have any.
 
Mainly looking for chrome.
Also am interested in bright matte colors such as red, orange, yellow, green, etc.

have matte pink, matte light blue, matte grey, matte dark grey, matte silver and matte dark green.

PM if interested in a trade
 
anyone trying to complete a set? i can offer 5 matte/chrome/colorshifts of your choice aside from flipflpyellow, chameleon purple, formula green in exchange for a car, or the 3 paints i listed.
 
Mainly looking for chrome.
Also am interested in bright matte colors such as red, orange, yellow, green, etc.

have matte pink, matte light blue, matte grey, matte dark grey, matte silver and matte dark green.

PM if interested in a trade

I got chrome, I think I can send 2 today.
 
is there a difference in chrome and silver chrome ? I have silver chrome and was not sure. I am a noob to paint.
 
By the way, I have silver chrome if anyone is looking for it and also some rare color shifts and mattes. I am a positive trader and almost always trade first depending on the circumstances.
 
Back