The Paint Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Live_Fr0m_NY
  • 4,699 comments
  • 333,598 views
i give you 5 (Gold or silver, or a mix) for one of this:

Multiple 1966
Multiple 1969
Multiple 1971
Multiple Level 9
Multiple Level 12

Or 0/0 American Muscle Cars.

Sorry don't know what any of that means.
 
Sorry don't know what any of that means.

I give you 5 Paints for each ticket you have:

1966; 1969; 1971; Level 9; Level 12

Or for any car that i dont have in my thread: LINK


5 Paints = 1 Ticket or 1 Car.
 
Can someone trade me some gold or silver chrome.
 
I give you 5 Paints for each ticket you have:

1966; 1969; 1971; Level 9; Level 12

Or for any car that i dont have in my thread: LINK


5 Paints = 1 Ticket or 1 Car.

I have that turquoise cougar 0 miles
 
Currently got 5 gold chromes, plan to get rid of them in the future.
 
JaiAE86
Currently got 5 gold chromes, plan to get rid of them in the future.

I'll trade big for them. Plz
 
Hello everyone. Looking for a paint for paint trade tonight after reset (GMT-4:00)

Looking for the following paints:

Mysterious Violet Pearl
Gold Poly
Spicy Orange Pearl

Let me know. Thanks :gtplanet:
 
My "I offer":

Any Chrome, Matte or ColourShift


My "I want":

Birthday tickets for my AAA-Ticket account:

1942 - 1944 - 1949 - 1954 - 1958 - 1962 - 1963 - 1964 - 1971 - 1973 - 1974 - 1976 - 1977 -1978 -1979

Trade rate: 5 paints chips for 1 ticket

Send a PM if interested... Can trade now. My paints from Monatsende - your ticket to AAA-Ticket.
 
i have alot of chrome paints and i need matte paints ((espicially matte black))

whos intrested add me on my PSN: FeraSooo77

I have 5 mattes. I need chrome silver (and gold too). If you are interested I will look what exact colors I have!

Edit: Light gray, Green, Light Green, Purple, also Black (duh!)
 
Last edited:
My "I offer":
Up for trade:
ANY CHROME, MATTE or COLOURSHIFT



My "I want":
Birthday tickets for my AAA-Ticket account:

1944 - 1954 - 1962 - 1964 - 1971 - 1973 - 1976 - 1978 - 1979 - 1980 - 1999 - 2004 - 2005 - 2006 - 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trade rate: 5:1 (5 chips for your ticket)


Can send 2x5 chips today. PM me.

EDIT: slots used - no trade for today possible

.
 
Last edited:
I have


Chrome Orange
Chrome Gold
Chrome Silver
Matte Silver
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Blue
Matte Black
Matte Pink
Matte Orange
Matte Dark Red
Matte Green
Matte Light Grey
Matte Dark grey
Matte Purple



1) I need a lvl 21 tkt.

2) I also need Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00 (51 and 91)

3) Ford Ford GT LM Race Car (non trade able hence the need for lvl 21 tkt)


Manny
 
Last edited:
I'm looking chrome silver paint and i am willing to trade cars and, or paint for it.
 
I'm looking chrome silver paint and i am willing to trade cars and, or paint for it.

You have birthday tickets? (See my post above.)
 
looking to trade my matte paints or Helmets for any chrome paint

FR : SteveRm23 for more info
 
I have chrome Orange.



But I need your Ford Ford GT LM Race Car which may not be trade able
 
Last edited:
I have chrome Orange.


But I need your Ford Ford GT LM Race Car which may not be tradeable
But I need your Ford Ford GT LM Race Car which may not be trade able

yes its not tradeable .. didnt you saw another thing that you found intresting?
 
Ferasoo,

Send me your ID on PM. I'll give you the Gold Chrome
 
Ferasoo,

Send me your ID on PM. I'll give you the Gold Chrome

sorry i dont need gold chrome because i already have many of it ..
 
I have


Chrome Orange
Chrome Gold
Chrome Silver
Matte Silver
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Blue
Matte Black
Matte Pink
Matte Orange
Matte Dark Red
Matte Green
Matte Light Grey
Matte Dark grey
Matte Purple



1) I need a lvl 21 tkt.

2) I also need Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00 (51 and 91)

3) Ford Ford GT LM Race Car (non trade able hence the need for lvl 21 tkt)


Manny

I have both cars but Viper is not 0/0, maybe Ford too.
 
alucard0712
I have both cars but Viper is not 0/0, maybe Ford too.

Those vipers are not tradable and neither is the ford!
 
Looking for matte orange and matte dark gray! Let me know what you want for em and I'll send at reset
Thanks!
 
Looking for matte orange and matte dark gray! Let me know what you want for em and I'll send at reset
Thanks!

If you have any of the 0/0/0 cars on my wishlist , I can send you 5 paintchips of your choice 13. september :)
 
I have:

Chrome -
Gold
Silver

Colourshift -
Reflex Spice
Chameleon Blue
Chameleon Orange
Maziora Andromeda
Maziora Everest
Maziora Matterhorn
Maziora Mazeran
Maziora Trapezium
Maziora Plreadesll
Maziora McKenley
Formula Chameleon Green
Aurora Nuvola iridescente
Azzuro Nuvola iridescente
Crystal Topax Pearlescent

Matte -
Matte White
Matte Black
Matte Gray
Matte Red
Matte Yellow
Matte Blue
Matte Purple
Matte Brown
Matte Orange
Matte Pink
Matte Green
Matte Light Green
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Silver
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Dark Red
Matte Dark Green
Matte Dark Silver
AMG Monza grau magno

I'M LOOKING FOR:

(CS) Reflex Purple
(CS) Maziora Seyfert

or any Colourshift, Mattes thats I don't already have. Please, no other offers. If you're interested PM me. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
I have:

Chrome -
Gold
Silver

Colourshift -
Reflex Spice
Chameleon Blue
Chameleon Orange
Maziora Andromeda
Maziora Everest
Maziora Matterhorn
Maziora Mazeran
Maziora Trapezium
Maziora Plreadesll
Maziora McKenley
Formula Chameleon Green
Aurora Nuvola iridescente
Azzuro Nuvola iridescente
Crystal Topax Pearlescent

Matte -
Matte White
Matte Black
Matte Gray
Matte Red
Matte Yellow
Matte Blue
Matte Purple
Matte Brown
Matte Orange
Matte Pink
Matte Green
Matte Light Green
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Silver
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Dark Red
Matte Dark Green
Matte Dark Silver
AMG Monza grau magno

I'M LOOKING FOR: 2002 TICKET or Caterham Fireblade '02. Please, no other offers. If you're interested PM me. Thanks.

i have the caterham fireblade 2002 .. and i need matte colors ... add: FeraSooo77 and we will negotiate
 
I have:
Matte red
Maziora Everest
Maziora Matterhorn
Chameleon Blue

Will trade for:
Matte Dark Red
Matte Gray
Maziora Trapezium
Matte Dark Green
 
I have the 2 Colour shifts you miss chug-a-bug, I will trade for mattes if you like? :)
 
Back