The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,503 comments
aDYyOvx_460s.jpg

375 million people and it comes down to 2 senile farts.

When your leader is at death's door you have a less chance of them deciding to just not leave office. If Trump were elected president his age being advanced would be of global importance.

When your leader is at death's door you have a less chance of them deciding to just not leave office. If Trump were elected president his age being advanced would be of global importance.
Basically look at RBG for an example.

The entire statement he made that that sentence from is worthy of concern. Not only does it also not make any sense, but he slurred a couple of his words through it, to my ears.

Explains the growing number of reports that his cognitive decline may be on the verge of coming through to the public eye.

I wish people would see capitalism for what it is....just default, uninhibited human behavior. It's not an explicit system of civil organization in the way that communism is, in fact it's more like the absence of a system. If you have a problem with the outcomes, it's because you have a problem with human decision making. My problem with "capitalism" is that it naturally finds the most efficient results for a given generation (at best) at the expense of any sort of long term planning, at least in the absence of any kind of communitarianism or acknowledgement of social contract...which seems to diminish further and further into the abyss ever year.

Trump war fund begging letters and autodialling intensifies

(Oops, you treed me on this on the other thread)

Last edited:
Back