The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,556 comments
GE1pNLFWUAAVK0m.jpeg

A white blonde girl named Taylor who started her career with country music in Nashville? She's the ultimate trojan horse. Of course they hate her.
Don't forget she's dating the guy that QAnon weirdos says is part of a wider conspiracy regarding COVID vaccines. Kelce is just doing Pfizer commercials because there isn't a commercial that man won't do for the right price.

I don’t like using the term “incel” only because there is nothing involuntary about their celibacy. Every decision they’ve made in their lives has been made to assure their celibacy. Sadly “volcel” doesn’t roll off the tongue (or invoke victim status) as well as “incel”.

I don’t like using the term “incel” only because there is nothing involuntary about their celibacy. Every decision they’ve made in their lives has been made to assure their celibacy. Sadly “volcel” doesn’t roll off the tongue (or invoke victim status) as well as “incel”.
Did not help that I initially read that as "voice!" either.

I don't mind using the term incel, but not because it makes sense. It's because the phrase "involuntarily celibate" does such a great job of communicating the absurdity of the incel movement. It's like an oxymoron. When I tried to explain to my wife what "incel" means, all I had to do was say "it means involuntarily celibate" and she was like "ah, I get it". The whole thing is encapsulated in that one stupid name.

Back