The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,541 comments

I just love the fact that she's wearing a green dress.

I mean, for someone so closely associated to lettuce, this has to be either brilliantly self-deprecating humour, or an outstanding lack of social awareness... I wonder which one it is??

Thinking I Wonder GIF by jaecabrera

The fact that she was quoting "it's the economy, stupid" just as the banner came down saying she wrecked the economy was great comic timing.

Shredded.

Last edited:
The sad part is old people can't distinguish AI from reality despite AI people having alien hands. It's like they completely lost their ability to have uncanny valley.

Younger people have been way more exposed to AI though so we're less likely to get duped, but I could see it still happening with the right prompt engineering.

Twitter bros are already trying to push "Walz drinks horse semen" with laughably little success.

Twitter bros are already trying to push "Walz drinks horse semen" with laughably little success.
That was conjured up by none other than Donny Jr. himself.

Like really, their best retort is horse semen & then they make pictures to try & meme it into existent. That's not weird, that's ******* gross.

Really, why are there two Joe Bidens?
There aren’t. There’s one Joe Biden, and he’s an idiot. But since his handlers don’t have to care any more, sometimes they turn off his filters.

1724098469478.png

Also, I haven’t been paying that much attention, but what’s with the horse **** subtext?

View attachment 1382345

Also, I haven’t been paying that much attention, but what’s with the horse **** subtext?
It's something Don Jr. & some other right wing accounts have tried to make happen (that Walz drinks it) in response to the JD Couch memes. Except it just looks highly questionable in combination with Trump supporters carrying cups of what's supposed to be JD's semen samples.

Like, is there something ya'll wanna tell the rest of the country? 'Cause it's not normal to be this infatuated with semen....

Back