The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,552 comments
Two of my favourite replies:

Screenshot_20240824-085528.png

IMG_20240824_085932.png

Think about it. Trump apparently has powers of regeneration, has a lover from a far-away country, and acts like a complete animal. Is Trump actually Wolverine? (More like Sabertooth mixed with Kingpin, if you ask me.)
Kingpin is too much to say about Trump.
1. the name is simply above Quackerjack.
2. Kingpin is superhumanly strong, not fat but muscles over muscles to protect the 3rd layer of muscle from collapsing under his weight.
3. Kingpin is smart

none of the above is to be attributed to orange facemelt who doesnt know how to keep a single company afloat.

2. Kingpin is superhumanly strong, not fat but muscles over muscles to protect the 3rd layer of muscle from collapsing under his weight.
3. Kingpin is smart

none of the above is to be attributed to orange facemelt who doesnt know how to keep a single company afloat.
Yeah, Trump’s so pathetic, I don’t even know if he’d even qualify for a minor character from a one-shot.

3. Kingpin is smart

Also Kingpin is a Mets fan. Trump, despite from Queens, couldn't handle rooting for "losers".

Think about it. Trump apparently has powers of regeneration, has a lover from a far-away country, and acts like a complete animal. Is Trump actually Wolverine? (More like Sabertooth mixed with Kingpin, if you ask me.)
Wolverine is supposed to be the best there is at what he does. That doesn't sound like Trump. He does have something in common with The Beast though, and I'm not talking about Wolverine's teammate Hank McCoy.
Revelation 13:3
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Last edited:
This confused me until I saw this:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ames-bacon-prices-wind-energy-wisconsin-rally

"Donald Trump revived questions about his mental acuity after appearing to say that wind energy was to blame for the increased price and decreased consumption of bacon."
Yeah, apologies. It only just occurred to me after seeing your post, that I should have provided the context for the comic.
What that sorry excuse of a man says makes no sense and what he is trying to say does not either.
Its amazing to me how normalized the media has made statements like this from Trump. If it was Biden, it'd maybe be front page news everywhere about how unfit he is to lead. But Trump says it and it's crickets.

Last edited:
Its amazing to me how normalized the media has made statements like this from Trump. If it was Biden, it'd maybe be front page news everywhere about how unfit he is to lead. But Trump says it and it's crickets.

Some of us have ignored him for generations; my ancestors are still annoyed at the Bad Hombres for blockading our Revolutionary War Airports due to the unfair taxes on our covfefe and embargos on exported turmoil.

Back