The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,642 comments
IMG_1055.jpeg

IMG_0550.jpeg
IMG_0550.jpeg

I can't help but reflect on the fact that there's a bunch of consecutive aggressively anti-Trump memes/cartoons on this page and nobody's barked "TDS" because the Trump NPCs that were once so active in this subforum and thread have either noped out or flamed out. I can't actually remember the last time I saw the pejorative directed at criticism of the bitch. SAD.

Anyway...

conspiracy.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty funny that that tweet set off Loomer once again.
It’s not infighting. MTG is a cancer. And it’s my duty to shine a light on cancers in the GOP. She is one of the most disloyal politicians in DC and she has hoodwinked MAGA into thinking she is some type of loyal supporter when she has betrayed Donald Trump by financially supporting his opponents and working with Kevin McCarthy to support candidates running against Trump endorsed candidates. She didn’t lift a finger to help Trump this election season and has attacked and undermined his most loyal supporters and surrogates. I genuinely mean it when I say I will assist anyone, on either side of the aisle, when it comes to working against her and all of her political efforts. She is a morally bankrupt adulteress who belongs in hell and has no place in the GOP or in Congress.

I posted this guy before and I know this is a long video so I'm going to skip ahead to near the end.

If you have a legal process for immigration, and people follow that process like the TPS Haitians did, you can't just unilaterally decide they're illegal just on your say-so.

Last edited:
Back