The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,653 comments
Elon seems to be admitting he's done something.
I doubt it. Trump is continuing to do the same old trick of accusing his opponents of doing exactly what they are accusing him of: "They stole the election", "If they win, there will be no more elections", "If they win, they will throw me and my supporters in jail" etc. etc. The trouble is, Trump really did try to steal an election and will do exactly what he is trying to accuse the Democrats of, and yet again without any evidence whatsoever. Musk is merely a useful and powerful idiot who has drunk the Kool-Aid of another powerful idiot.

I doubt it. Trump is continuing to do the same old trick of accusing his opponents of doing exactly what they are accusing him of: "They stole the election", "If they win, there will be no more elections", "If they win, they will throw me and my supporters in jail" etc. etc. The trouble is, Trump really did try to steal an election and will do exactly what he is trying to accuse the Democrats of, and yet again without any evidence whatsoever. Musk is merely a useful and powerful idiot who has drunk the Kool-Aid of another powerful idiot.
I dunno. Musk seems like exactly the type of person who would have broken the law in some way and thrown himself into gaining favor of someone who can pardon him.

I dunno. Musk seems like exactly the type of person who would have broken the law in some way and thrown himself into gaining favor of someone who can pardon him.
Perhaps that immigration status thing is coming back at long last.

I doubt it, but we can hope.

Back