The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
Anybody farmed for like 5 hours straight for cars they are never going to use? I did it. 2.9 Million dollars on 2 cars I'm not gonna use, but I love the look. Audi Pike Peak Quattro, and Quattro Rally car. But, they do take some really cool pictures.
Unedited:

I love these Quattros.

5 hours for just 2,9 million?
Dude...you should do the Red Bull X2014 Standard Championchip when you are at 200% inlog bonus.
It gives you 2,2 million in 22 minutes ;)

Anybody farmed for like 5 hours straight for cars they are never going to use? I did it. 2.9 Million dollars on 2 cars I'm not gonna use, but I love the look. Audi Pike Peak Quattro, and Quattro Rally car. But, they do take some really cool pictures.
Unedited:
[PICTURES]
I love these Quattros.

I really hate to tell you this but... you win the Pikes Peak quattro for doing S class.

5 hours for just 2,9 million?
Dude...you should do the Red Bull X2014 Standard Championchip when you are at 200% inlog bonus.
It gives you 2,2 million in 22 minutes ;)
Do you need a X2014 for this?
I really hate to tell you this but... you win the Pikes Peak quattro for doing S class.
And I just go for most money the fastest so I've been doing special stage route X for about 140k in 5 minutes.

Fuji Speedway F_7.jpg
:gtplanet: :BY MALONY

Do you need a X2014 for this?

No. You can win it the first time you win it. You can cut corners without penalties ;)

I do think you need to do the first two championchips before you can do this one, but it's worth it. Fastest moneygrind there is.

Back