The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,724,342 views
6928493895_e9e91814f9_b.jpg


I'm not sure that it's the right thread..
 
You can bet it is:). Awesome work. It really looks like those adds next to the highway:tup:.
 
No, I mean that your pictures aren't realistic at all, your editing makes them artistic instead. Jeez, you can't realise that yourself?

That's why I said sorry about the post. At least I'm trying, you don't have to flame me for posting a picture that doesn't fit the thread, you could've just confronted me nicely. People make mistakes, unwind a little.
 
*facepalm*

MasterSquid, the first one is good, fairly realistic. But the second one, really?
 
.......... Yes.

It's not about the situation, it's about quality. I try my hardest to make a realistic picture and it hurts to see someone insult it.
 
.......... Yes.

It's not about the situation, it's about quality. I try my hardest to make a realistic picture and it hurts to see someone insult it.


Drop the exposure back to neutral and it'll look more "realistic".
 
Thanks for the advice, I use paint.net so it's pretty hard to capture the perfect level of everything without pixelating the picture.
 

Truly amazing! Looks like a scene from Sherlock Holmes or something. 👍
 




Hypocritic me asks - is it okay? Realistic, or not?​
 
Last edited:

^The second one, yes but not the first one. 👍
My contribute:

6548428973_226c29e74b.jpg


6568710671_412c69299f.jpg


6673702429_a9cf8d4996.jpg


6765770637_535358c4df.jpg


6783970370_5bd5325f6c.jpg
 
I did a few of my pics from awhile ago in higher-res and a few tweaks. Hope you guys like these:

2eyj32h.jpg

orlzmb.jpg

311kg2b.jpg

353bmz4.jpg
x6ahpd.jpg

11jr76s.jpg

a3l8d3.jpg

23krllz.jpg


BTW, sorry I was too lazy to crop out the GT logo on all of them, so sue me LMAO.
 
To reduce the frustration of visiting this amazing thread can you guys re size the photo's they are too big for my Internet to take all at the same time. A link would be nice also
 
I am amazed how good the cars look up close...

 
Back