The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 3,021 comments
  • 103,001 views
DP:
1.james6653
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

GT:
1. polarbear345
2. StormPacer
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
 
Alright, Man your in Singapore? these have to be at like 4 in the morning for you! Thats crazy!
6.30AM, used to be able to but more busy nowadays. Might have made it if I didn't go karting today though, as when I posted the first message I just came home!
 
6.30AM, used to be able to but more busy nowadays. Might have made it if I didn't go karting today though, as when I posted the first message I just came home!

Well your always welcome to race with us when you can!
 
Now that's fine by me bro, cheers. :cheers:
 
Practice room number is 1472-6118-3615-5260-3580
 
my friend recruit67 i talked to him and he said he would like to take the last bentley speed 8 spot
 
DP:
1.james6653
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

GT:
1. polarbear345
2. StormPacer
3. damuemogirl
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
 
Anyone else coming to practice
 
james6653
Anyone else coming to practice

I am.. Be there soon

Edit: I'm here
 
Last edited:
DP:
1.james6653
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

GT:
1. polarbear345
2. StormPacer
3. damuemogirl
4. freshseth83
5.
6.
7.
8.
 
freshseth83
DP:
1.james6653
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

GT:
1. polarbear345
2. StormPacer
3. damuemogirl
4. freshseth83
5.harrison1476
6.
7.
8.

^^
 
polarbear345
There we are!

And holy unbalanced lol!

DP guys!? Where are ya?!

Haha yeah... Recruit needs to put his name down...
 
harrison1476
Haha yeah... Recruit needs to put his name down...

Yea! Not sure if he has a gtplanet though. But apparently James talks with him. His speed 8 was spec in the practice today.
 
Ok, well then just put him down. He's racing ;)
 
FrozenGhost928
What is the limit we can tune the Viper to? Is ti 510?? This will be my first race so just trying to get experience? Suggestions for tires?? Slicks to start??

It's on the first post, under the picture of the viper. And you can start on any tires you want.
 
It's on the first post, under the picture of the viper. And you can start on any tires you want.

PICK THE FAST ONES! That's the rule... If you're faster on comfort hards... haha jk.

I'm coming to the race tonight.
 
MrMelancholy15
PICK THE FAST ONES! That's the rule... If you're faster on comfort hards... haha jk.

I'm coming to the race tonight.

Cool! And if you can do work on the comfort hards...go for it! Lol!
 
Can I qualify? Need to put a time down...
 
harrison1476
Can I qualify? Need to put a time down...

There is a session before the race, just be there at 6:20.

Who's hosting?
 
james6653

Maybe you missed last weeks post race discussion. My connection isn't stable enough to host a nice room. So if someone would please volunteer to host, that'd be great!
 
polarbear345
Maybe you missed last weeks post race discussion. My connection isn't stable enough to host a nice room. So if someone would please volunteer to host, that'd be great!

I guess I will open it
 
Room number is 1472-6118-3615-5260-3945
 
You don't have to open it until 6:15
 
I updated the first post to the new qualifying format. This is how today's race and qualifying will work! Check it out!
 
Back