The Test Drivers Club (Official TD:U Club) — New and Active Members, REPORT IN NOW!

• Thread starter Eric.
  • 174 comments

Eric.

Premium
GTP_Eric
Ebiggs
testdriversny8.jpg
Club Information

Name: GTP Official
Clubhouse Location: Cell A7 (North tip; from Kamehameha highway on east coast, head north, once you pass the rental agency take the third left)
President: Ebiggs (GT: Ebiggs)
Vice President: Sn00pie (GT: Christiaaan)
Rules & Requirements: Be a respected member of GTPlanet, unsportsmanlike behavior will result in being excluded from the club permanently (this includes running others off the road, excessive cursing, harassing other members, and anything else that is not allowed on GTPlanet)

Members: (List pending)

Thread Rules: Try to keep this thread limited to club discussions only. Anything not related to the club or directly involving a club member should be posted in *McLaren*'s thread "TDU Discussion Thread" (which I'm sure you all know about, right? :lol: )

News, Announcements, and Club Events:

February 7, 2007 - Club is officially back in action.

After an overextended break due to X360 failure (sorry about that...) I'm glad to announce that the club is active once again.

When we get a few more members I am going to link each of your names to your first post in this thread. You can update that post to show achievements, your cars, houses, etc.

If you want to join, just post your gamertag in this thread (in bold if possible so that we can find it).

I hope everyone likes the logo, and I'll see you on the island!

5qp5.jpg

The Manc 1982

Though I don't have the game yet, I have ordered it, and it should be here tomorrow all being well.

I hope the servers become more reliable soon. I haven't been able to do anything club related today because the servers have been down all morning.

Word is we'll start to see some improvements on Monday. In the meanwhile I've updated the club logo, featuring the clubhouse location. I hope you all like the pink. :D

I'd like you all to have one picture of each of your cars (stationary picture without the driver).

So, if I have 15 cars, I have to take a photo of each of them?

And even still, how would you upload the photos? You can only upload one photo per day or something, and we can't find the upload site.

@ sn00pie - The club logo isn't showing. And I think the clubhouse location is northeast of the location in your avatar.

Duċk;2413041
So, if I have 15 cars, I have to take a photo of each of them?

And even still, how would you upload the photos? You can only upload one photo per day or something, and we can't find the upload site.

@ sn00pie - The club logo isn't showing. And I think the clubhouse location is northeast of the location in your avatar.

Yeah, I don't think that's 100% nessecary either. Just show us what car(s) you'll be using most.

The logo should be showing now - I know the location is a little off, but meh.

I hope the servers become more reliable soon. I haven't been able to do anything club related today because the servers have been down all morning.

It is strange because it can be down but once you restart the game they are up again. they've been up most of the day for me.

I sent a request to be added.

RE: Car photos

Well, this is a car club. It would be nice to have some pictures of the cars you use. I think we'll be able to upload more soon, so don't worry about it right now.

Ebiggs since I am running the AV Forums Car club, which is found here:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=269

Would you like to become one of the allies of the AV Forums Car club, which has 3 car clubs, after the original AV forums car club I setup got full quickly buddy.

But the funny thing was after the 2nd demo, more people wanted to get into the AV Forums Car club.

James Clark

I've only just started in the game, though, so I don't have any decent cars yet.

I'll try to come online when I can, as I'm right into Saints Row at the moment and I'm a little busy with other things.

Mark T33

I take it were now having just one GTP club rather than seperate clubs for the US & UK?

Nice!

Gamertag is bazra1985

Bought my 360 last week with Saints Row, PGR 3, Battlefield 2 and i bought test drive on friday, Its fantastic!

Mark T33

I take it were now having just one GTP club rather than seperate clubs for the US & UK?

Yes. I'll shut GTP UK. I'll join up to this club, I guess we'll have just the one for now, see how things go and possible open up the UK one later?

GT Destroyer

GJB93

I'll join, but I know my live is expiring sometime this month

Buy your next gold membership off Ebay. I got one for £17.99. You got to have gold if you got TDU

I'll join anytime, I've been playing for the last hour or so, it's a good game. I've taken a few photo's of my current car a TVR Sagaris (what a suprise).

I'll join anytime, I've been playing for the last hour or so, it's a good game. I've taken a few photo's of my current car a TVR Sagaris (what a suprise).

I didn't think you liked TVR's. :sly:

Although I don't have the game yet, I'll probably have it over the next week or so.

meti9.jpg

Biggs - I'll have to add you onto my friends list if you dont mind.

I'll send you an invite when Im next on, in order for me to join your club the game asks me to choose you from my friends list.

I'll have to do the same, I'll send the invite later and request to join tomorrow.

Duċk;2415236
Well, I just finally got my invite to join. But it was dated Sept 10th. :odd:

If you requested to join yesterday or before, you should get an invite soon.

I think that the servers are pretty slow at sending out invites for some reason. I haven't received requests for anyone to join the club, either. I'll be online soon and I'll make sure to add and invite everyone.

Latest Posts

Back