The Test Drivers Club (Official TD:U Club) — New and Active Members, REPORT IN NOW!

• Thread starter Eric.
  • 174 comments
I got mine today, I'm now a member. I've just bought my 5th car, the Saleen S7 twin turbo, it's my first A class car, I tuned it to stage 3 and I've hit over 250mph in the beast. I'll be attempting the Millionaires challenge as soon as I can, I need to get 700k again I've just spent more than that on the car.

Count me in please - GT is Saiyu.

One quick question, when and how can I take pictures?

Hopefully I should be getting a cheap madcatz wheel for the 360 and be able to see what it's like with TDU.

Hopefully I should be getting a cheap madcatz wheel for the 360 and be able to see what it's like with TDU.

You can take pictures when you become an Amateur I think.

If you haven't been added to my friends list or to the club, send a friend request to Ebiggs. I cannot add you to the club unless you are a friend. Sorry, but I haven't had much time on TDU in the past few days. I'll have plenty of time tomorrow.

Hey I raced against you last night or the night before! I didn't know you were a member here! :)

If you haven't been added to my friends list or to the club, send a friend request to Ebiggs. I cannot add you to the club unless you are a friend. Sorry, but I haven't had much time on TDU in the past few days. I'll have plenty of time tomorrow.
Ah, that makes sense now. I'll add you ASAP later on. 👍

Anyone got any ideas on what specifically we'll be doing together, yet?

We'll be able to challenge inter-club between ourselves but also challenge other clubs for races - Im well up for it.

Plus we'll be able to go onto the island and find ONLY whichever members of the club are online at that particular time, I think.

Hey, Ebiggs, do you think we should have a Club Photo of everyone?

BTW, sending you a Friend's Request in a while.:)

Yeah, I think we should. We just need to get everything sorted and everybody in the club. I would have been online earlier but I just got home from getting my PC mostly built. After I finish eating and do a bit of homework I'll be online.

Damn! Sorry guys but I won't be online for a while now it seems. My 🤬 replacement 360 is giving me three red lights with the HDD removed. Looks like I'll be sending it back and demanding a new console. I'm not accepting a refurb.

I know. Just got the message in the game. But I must agree. We need more activeness. Otherwise, if the GTP UK club is still around, I might head to it or another club.

No offense.

There will be activeness whenever my 360 gets repaired...Without a 360 it is a little hard to run the club.

Vasc0

I don't know if I can be added yet though because I don't have an Xbox Live gold membership...(will get a 12 month one soon). :\

So the club is a little "quiet"?
Have we challenged any other clubs or done inter-club races yet?

Surely we can see when there are other club members online, or does the club only function properly when the owner is on-line?

Im a bit miffed with the game, same as camaroboy, for the fact that you can't win credits in online races, I liked that about PGR3.

I suppose theres always the instant challenge ones, and I can kind of understand why they didnt put credit winnings in becasue you then get someone who owns everyone on a certain course and you can NEVER win.

MEH - I hope to race in some club events in the near future.

Latest Posts

Back