The Test Drivers Club (Official TD:U Club) — New and Active Members, REPORT IN NOW!

• Thread starter Eric.
  • 174 comments
G.T
WTF?

This afternoon I'll make sure I've quit the club I was/is in, and see if my name appears again. If not, that sucks big time. :grumpy:

You're not on MY friends list, if that makes a difference. I'll add you anyway.

Edit: OK, I sent friend request to you (the old one still said "pending" :odd:) and quit the club I was in.

Well, I assumed you weren't on my list when I tried, so I attempted to add you. It said you were on my list already. I'll check it in a few minutes to see if it is still pending or something.

Edit: You aren't in the club. I received a message that you had left.

Yep, that's right.

That's what I'm asking, for you to invite me back into the club again as I couldn't help out a friend if I stayed in the GTP Club. You can only be a member of one club, not more.

Apologies for any trouble this has caused...

Edit: Odd. I never got any request from you, and the one I sent is "still pending"...

Me and G.T were on a little while ago and did some inter-club racing. We both got the achievement unlocked after the same race, so I was wondering if everyone in the club got this acievement also since our 'club' won three races, and niether one of us had won three individually yet? If anyone logs on and sees achievemant unlocked let me know as I'm curious. Anyway I'll probably be on quite a bit this weekend if anyone wants to do some racing or whatever.

P.S. nice to meet you G.T. 👍

Only way to get the Inter-Club achievement, is if you participate in the races. Doesn't matter if you are the one to win the race, just as long as your teammate(s) do(es).

Just curious, what is your Club's ranking now?

Can I join the club? I want to get the achievement.

Gamertag: Tau88

Hopefully you are going to stay in the club, not just hop in, grab an achievement, and leave?

I'll get you an invite tomorrow.

Also, is it possible to join the club without being invited? Like by going to the clubhouse and selecting some option?

CFM
Me and G.T were on a little while ago and did some inter-club racing. We both got the achievement unlocked after the same race, so I was wondering if everyone in the club got this acievement also since our 'club' won three races, and niether one of us had won three individually yet? If anyone logs on and sees achievemant unlocked let me know as I'm curious. Anyway I'll probably be on quite a bit this weekend if anyone wants to do some racing or whatever.

P.S. nice to meet you G.T. 👍
Yeah, cool to meet you too. :)

I didn't know at the time only you or one of your club members had to win the race to get the achievement. It wasn't so hard after all, as the dudes we kept racing against kept using D/E/G class cars against our B/As. :lol:

G.T
Yeah, cool to meet you too. :)

I didn't know at the time only you or one of your club members had to win the race to get the achievement. It wasn't so hard after all, as the dudes we kept racing against kept using D/E/G class cars against our B/As. :lol:

My favorite was a club that kept bringing in more of their members to try and combat my teammate and I. We started off 2v2, and ended up 2v4. They kept trying to use S7TT's to do a downhill course with multiple turns. Then, they'd switch it up to Camaro's, then mA's, then some other odds and ends. Overall, we ended up winning probably 15 or so matches out of them, and didn't lose a single one.

Only way to get the Inter-Club achievement, is if you participate in the races. Doesn't matter if you are the one to win the race, just as long as your teammate(s) do(es).

Just curious, what is your Club's ranking now?

Ok, I wasn't sure how it worked. Sounds like the rest of you missed out then.:sly: I have no idea if our club even has a ranking, I think our races were the first ones for the club, and we only did 4 or 5 of them. So if we are ranked at all I doubt it's very far from the bottom.

If you go to your club, then go to Rankings, then Inter-Club, then hit the RB button, you see how our club is scoring. We're currently 542nd, out of a couple thousand, which isn't bad really. We're still "Rookie", though. :P

G.T
If you go to your club, then go to Rankings, then Inter-Club, then hit the RB button, you see how our club is scoring. We're currently 542nd, out of a couple thousand, which isn't bad really. We're still "Rookie", though. :P

Not bad. My club is at about 528th right now, on Champion. I'm waiting for a couple more of my members to finish a couple of achievements, so I can take us up to the Ace level. ;) (Yes, it's my club.)

So, do you guys want to meet up sometime? I should be on whatever time suited from 9am GMT to, at latest, 10pm GMT all next week, due to it being half-term for me. I'll let you know otherwise if I plan not to be available on any of the days.

Your choice whether it'll be a cruise or not, but if we do club races, it'll be a good chance to unlock that Inter-Race achievement if you haven't already achieved it. :)

I haven't been on for quite some time, but if the clubs going to actually do something then I could be tempted to put TD:U back in the 360.

I cruised with GranTurismo1 yesterday. Who is that here?
Was I in the Nissan Skyline? I was sooo underpowered trying to keep up with that other dude on the bike. :lol:

Just to make, as I posted a while back now, I will be willing to become Vice President.

G.T
So, do you guys want to meet up sometime? I should be on whatever time suited from 9am GMT to, at latest, 10pm GMT all next week, due to it being half-term for me. I'll let you know otherwise if I plan not to be available on any of the days.

Your choice whether it'll be a cruise or not, but if we do club races, it'll be a good chance to unlock that Inter-Race achievement if you haven't already achieved it. :)

Oh, we already have our Inter-Club race achievement. We're (if memory serves me right) 29/32 win/loss. :) We got down to rank 292 as of last night. :D We're more than happy for racing, though, since it's a heck of a lot of fun. We had problems last night though. We couldn't get one of our members to match up servers with myself and another member. We were trying to get a 3v3 race going, but because he couldn't see us in the Club House, it wasn't happening. :(

I've been racing Instant-Challenges as well, and I've just broke into the lower 900's (yay for me!). :D

Yeah, finally got my Ducrappy 999Blargh up to 1,200 miles (like my other bikes). Never going to drive it again. Back to my favorite bike, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R. :)

Yeah, finally got my Ducrappy 999Blargh up to 1,200 miles (like my other bikes). Never going to drive it again. Back to my favorite bike, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R. :)

Are the Kawasakis really that much faster in real life? Every time I complete a race with either the Ducati 999R or the Agusta Brutale I see that the ZX10 or Z1000 is dominating. Kind of disappointing to see one of the most desirable bikes only get up to 165 or so.

Are the Kawasakis really that much faster in real life? Every time I complete a race with either the Ducati 999R or the Agusta Brutale I see that the ZX10 or Z1000 is dominating. Kind of disappointing to see one of the most desirable bikes only get up to 165 or so.

Well, I don't know what you're referring to. The MV Agusta Tamburini has the higher top end in the game. The Ducati 999R is about the same in the game as it is in real life though. It's definitely slower than the ZX-10R.

So, did anyone ever made a GTP Club? Because I really want to join in, please.
Gamertag: Tau88

No, nobody ever made a GTP club, this entire thread is imaginary. I'm also not the president of the club because it obviously doesn't exist.

In case you still believe there isn't a club, LOOK AT THE THREAD TITLE!

:ouch:

Latest Posts

Back