The Wagons Only Thread [Please See First Post!]

• Thread starter E RaK
  • 1,474 comments
Everyone needs a twin supercharged V8 wagon.
2001-Aston-Martin-V8-Vantage-Shooting-Brake-CH-fVr_mx_.jpg

Roos+V8+Vantage+shooting+brake.jpg

I sort of like the Accord Wagon SiR. Though, I never knew that the Accord Type S Wagon existed; that's even better!
image1.jpg

Seeing that Civic wagon mod... I'd still rather go for a fatter Accord Type S wagon. Love the looks of the back end.
37441.jpg

honda_accord_tourer_07655.jpg

And the one chance we get it in the US as the Acura TSX...it fails. :mad: Curse the crossover obsession in America!!!
I've always wondered what that model of Accord would like as a wagon

Is this for real? Like, not a conversion from an Accord or something? I'm loving this. Looks like it's got 98-spec Integra Type-R wheels, but 4-lug. Very interesting.

On the subject of Pininfarina, though, anyone else notice the new touch-screen fountain Coke machines in fast-food places are designed by them? Pretty cool.

*ED. - wagons feature @ Speedhunters

Last edited:
VXR
View attachment 275908 Looks great in profile, I took one in Horizon 2 earlier this week.

I have noticed several times already, but have never realy pointed it out... until now:
Forza car design is off for many cars since at least Forza4...
This RS6 Avant is a good "bad" example: if you look at the headlight and compare it with the photo from the previous post (immediately above yours) you will see the headlight in Forza is bigger than it should be...

For some others cars in Forza, there are little issues like that... dimensions seems off at times... its just awkward...

Anyhow back on topic:

I want a W123 Wagon but swap a 302 and a five speed in it.View attachment 288560
YES TO THIS MANY TIMES OVER !!!!!!!!

Here is my contributuon to this thread:
Kia-Wagon-03.jpg

I am sure some of you have already seen this a few weeks ago, but since no one has posted it yet, then i will take the pleasure to do so...

wpid-kia-optima-wagon-concept-21.jpg

Last edited:
I have noticed several times already, but have never realy pointed it out... until now:
Forza car design is off for many cars since at least Forza4...
This RS6 Avant is a good "bad" example: if you look at the headlight and compare it with the photo from the previous post (immediately above yours) you will see the headlight in Forza is bigger than it should be...

For some others cars in Forza, there are little issues like that... dimensions seems off at times... its just awkward...

Anyhow back on topic:

YES TO THIS MANY TIMES OVER !!!!!!!!

Here is my contributuon to this thread:
Kia-Wagon-03.jpg

I am sure some of you have already seen this a few weeks ago, but since no one has posted it yet, then i will take the pleasure to do so...

wpid-kia-optima-wagon-concept-21.jpg
Too sexy to be wagon:P

landscape-1426695953-mg-1814.jpg

_mg_1792_1.jpg

What he found was a derelict Corona. The original plan was to scrap the cast-iron four-cylinder in the nose in favor of an LS V8, but when he found a full 1JZ-GTE swap out of a JDM Supra for a grand, he got started. When he was done, he had somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 horsepower in a 2,500-pound wagon.

The 1JZ is bolted to a Toyota R154 five-speed transmission from that Supra. If there's a weak link in the system, it's the rear end. It's a disc-brake 8.8 out of a Ford Explorer

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cul...urvived-a-400-horsepower-toyota-corona-wagon/

How much trunk space is there? Can't be too much with that super low roof.
looks hot as hell though

Back