• 1,482 comments
IMGP8945.jpg

20120820_120919.jpg

20120820_121909.jpg

IMGP8914.jpg

IMGP8947.jpg

IMGP8955.jpg

IMGP8964.jpg

^ Can't wait til I get mine!!! The ones with the factory manual transmission are hard as hell to find. Then you gotta hunt for one that doesn't have the rear quarter panels completely rusted out. Those cars look so amazing when they're lowered. I've been having second thoughts and have been so tempted to get a coupe instead lately... thanks for that. The photo's at the perfect angle.

SVX, thanks for the boner! I think if I had a '90s Subaru, I'd find some way to straighten out the rear windows and do away with that 'broken' look they have when their lowered.

Last edited:
^ Can't wait til I get mine!!! The ones with the factory manual transmission are hard as hell to find. Then you gotta hunt for one that doesn't have the rear quarter panels completely rusted out. Those cars look so amazing when they're lowered. I've been having second thoughts and have been so tempted to get a coupe instead lately... thanks for that. The photo's at the perfect angle.

SVX, thanks for the boner! I think if I had a '90s Subaru, I'd find some way to straighten out the rear windows and do away with that 'broken' look they have when their lowered.

Good luck clearing the rear wheel arch.

MvQVuWm.jpg

I REALLLLLLY want some damn window visors. OEM ones for 2nd gen cars are like $400 with shipping. I might pick up some 3rd gen ones for ~$60 and bend them to fit better with a head gun.

Good luck clearing the rear wheel arch.

MvQVuWm.jpg

I REALLLLLLY want some damn window visors. OEM ones for 2nd gen cars are like $400 with shipping. I might pick up some 3rd gen ones for ~$60 and bend them to fit better with a head gun.

What, the things that fold down in the interior? I can get you some rad JDM ones at the junkyard if you want, maybe?

SVX
What, the things that fold down in the interior? I can get you some rad JDM ones at the junkyard if you want, maybe?

Oops I meant to say rain guards. Like the ones on the car infront of mine.

Oops I meant to say rain guards. Like the ones on the car infront of mine.

Ah, monsoon strips. Those are are around $20 bucks here for second generation ones. Shipping would be ~$20 to ~$30 ish.

Wait are you serious? What condition?

Looking at the website prices it says a monsoon shield is $12 bucks now. :lol:

Condition differs. Just depends on the vehicles there, I know my dad's managed to score a few good condition third generation ones there.

She's running!

Chevy ZZ4 crate motor, probably making around 350hp right now.
Excuse the crappy sound quality, iPhone mics are horrible.

Back