The Wagons Only Thread [Please See First Post!]

• Thread starter E RaK
  • 1,474 comments
In Britain, many of the estate cars you guys lust after are a (fairly) common sight on the road, albeit unmodified

Oh yeah, my Accord's all over the place here, too. It's just a chassis I fell into and grew to really love. Even common cars can be cool.

From Blox Evolution 2014:

14718143011_a3f1bc5be7_b.jpg

And Spocom Anaheim 2014:

14667779882_491e2bba9c_b.jpg

14668126605_7102588949_b.jpg

Randomness here. Sorry, but this photo - at the same event - was just too funny not to post!

14645118476_3f6b53f3be_b.jpg

Even more awesome than the pink CLK was this guy who was trying to creep through the curtain to get a glimpse of the bikini contest before it started. Maybe he was hoping some girls would be changing in there and he could snap a boob slip or something. The thirst is indeed REAL…

I read a statistic today that said wagons outsell their sedan counterparts 4-to-1 in the luxury segment in Germany (or perhaps it was Europe generally), whilst the same sedans, sadly, outsell their wagon counterparts 9-to-1 in Australia (where soccer mums in their droves are literally driving SUV sales to record highs). I hope the new W205 C-class estate reverses that trend, because oh-my-god, just look at it:

HIRES-14C263_030.jpg

2015_mercedes_benz_c_class_estate_overseas_02-0522.jpg

I read a statistic today that said wagons outsell their sedan counterparts 4-to-1 in the luxury segment in Germany (or perhaps it was Europe generally), whilst the same sedans, sadly, outsell their wagon counterparts 9-to-1 in Australia (where soccer mums in their droves are literally driving SUV sales to record highs). I hope the new W205 C-class estate reverses that trend, because oh-my-god, just look at it:

HIRES-14C263_030.jpg

2015_mercedes_benz_c_class_estate_overseas_02-0522.jpg
Damn you Australia!!!

Having driven BMW, I can at least say that their AT is pretty good compared to mine. Oh well...

My wagon looks better then any BMW estate I've ever seen
I'm putting 19" X5 sport wheels on mine. I have to finish painting them which I hate doing.

^ Those wheels off one of the SUVs? It's a nice look on your car, especially in that color.

That Magnum, though. I was looking through images of those recently and fell for that exact one. It's so tempting to trade in my RSX for a RWD R/T model, but then I looked at the fuel economy and I commute 60 miles for work everyday. I probably wouldn't bother looking for an SRT unless I came across an owner who doesn't know how rare they are but I badly want one; I think one of those sitting next to my project Accord wagon (maybe a Charger SRT8 front end...) would be such a sick stable.

It's too bad 95% of modified Magnums, like with other models built on that chassis, have huge/chrome rims, scissor doors, etc.

Front spacers, coilovers, replace the factory speakers, sub and amp, Mtech bumper, bike roof rack, carbon fiber interior trim, and camber plates and she'll be done.
@CyborgGT the wheels are off a X5 sport and the fit almost perfect.

Back