Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
  • 47,196 views
SPANK
Room closed no one showed till 8:15 and not enough people. Maybe next time

Try to hold it earlier if possible next time :( with school I can hardly afford to be awake past 10pm est. I happened to wake up sleepless at 1am go figure
 
I was gonna join, put then I found out its at 5AM for me :lol:
 
I'll one saturday
 
Missile Monday!

8 person comp.

Where: my lounge
When: 9pm est
Cars: Missiles 400hp or less.
Track: GV VDC section.
Tires: comfort hards.
Judges: everyone off track.

I need 8 registered or it will not happen.

Psn id:
Gtp:
Car:
Hp:

1:
Psn: gtp_drop5
Gtp: spank
Car: '93 s14
Hp: 400
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
 
Psn id: xKiller_Dx
Gtp: xKiller_Dx
Car: Fairlady Z 300ZX
Hp: 400
 
Didn't happen lol
 
Any interested in doing one of these this weekend?
 
It will be a top 8. 16 will qualify, if we can get 16.
 
I'd like to enter if thats possible.
 
Tacobell18
I'd like to enter if thats possible.

Okay ill update the thread.
 
I'l be up for this depending on the time.
 
LERK84
I'l be up for this depending on the time.

I always make sure its a good time for Europeans.
 
i am up for this to :)
 
Okay this Saturday we are having a JDM VS. USDM battle royal! This event will consist of mr/rwd Japanese sports cars vs. United states sports cars. Racecars are not allowed (anything with front df), be creative with cars but you can not lower a cars Hp to enter the comp. If Hp is higher stock then regulated you must use a different vehicle.

This will consist of a couple rounds. Whoever wins this comp (country wise) will advance on to the next round vs another country of origin. I need atleast 4 cars from each country. I.e. Japan vs. Europe, u.s.a vs. Europe. Once all country of origin has the most wins. We will then move to selected manufactures. I.e. Chevy vs. Ford, dodge vs. Ford etc. Same concept, ford wins vs chevy, ford moves on to dodge or visa versa.

I am opening this comp up to midrear cars to explore the details if one is greater then the other. Please spread the word about this comp i wanna try to get 16. Atleast 8 or no one competes. I will keep a list of the car choices so you know which country or manufacture you can choose. Example; a room of 8. 3 registered at jdm and 4 as USDM. I will stop asking USDM and the next register must sign up with a jdm vehicle.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

P.s: voting will consist of members of the room who are off track. Please biased judging.

Begin!
 
GTP: lspredator
PSN: lspredator
Car: Nismo 270R
 
Brackets will consist of this:

Jdm vs. USDM - JDM wins
Jdm vs. USDM - USDM wins
Jdm vs. USDM - USDM wins
Jdm vs. USDM - USDM wins

USDM takes the comp win. If a tie happens. Jdm and USDM will choose their best driver and USDM will do the same. Winner of that match will win the country win and advances to next round.

Best of 4 wins.

New rules; only 8 competitors will compete, 4 of each country. I will need three judges if anyone wanna help out that would awesome! If i leave it up to the drivers off track, Im afraid they will only wanna vote for their country driver.
 
GTP ID: TheKitten
PSN ID: RSM-TheKitten
Drift Car: TBD

Deciding From my FC or Mustang or Chaser.
 
GTP ID:Tacobell18
PSN ID:MCR-Ishox
Drift Car: Lexus SC430
 
TheKitten
GTP ID: TheKitten
PSN ID: RSM-TheKitten
Drift Car: TBD

Deciding From my FC or Mustang or Chaser.

Register again when you decide.

Tacobell18
GTP ID:Tacobell18
PSN ID:MCR-Ishox
Drift Car: Lexus SC430

Ill put you down.


By the way everyone will need to add me on psn since this will be asking place in my lounge rather than a open lobby.

GTP_Drop5
 
My PSN - X__xAQUAMANx__X

i would like to join USDM - GS300 '91
 
VENOMdeACE
My PSN - X__xAQUAMANx__X

i would like to join USDM - GS300 '91

Please register the way the op says. And still considering the gs300 jdm.
 
GTP ID:VENOMdeACE
PSN ID:X__xAQUAMANx__X
Drift Car?:GS 300 '91
 
Last edited:
VENOMdeACE
GTP ID:VENOMdeACE
PSN ID:X__xAQUAMANx__X
Drift Car?:GS 300 '91


Ill add you. Keep in mind you will be listed under JDM with that vehicle. If you still want to be in USDM then you will have to choose an American car company.
 
GTP ID: monsterGAUZ
PSN ID: monsterGAUZ
Drift Car?: Toyota Supra RZ '97
 
GTP ID: TheKitten
PSN ID: RSM-TheKitten
Drift Car: Shelby GT 350R '65


Murica :D.
 
GTP ID: iNs3CuRe
PSN ID: OnoMaToPeja_
Drift Car?: Ford Mustang Mach 1
 
Okay JDM is now full. We now need two more USDM. And i still need three judges please. Anybody?!
 
Back