Those trailers..F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter Ya Pops
  • 3 comments
Not grabbed this one yet, but was wondering...

The trailers showing off the lovely new graphics with succulent reflections and bendy parts, bending away etc..
They were claimed to be X360 images (unless I'm mistaken). I thought 'No bloody chance' when I saw it, 'That's PC'.

I know there are graphical comparison threads, but I didn't fancy wading through them to find the answer if it's there at all.
If you have the 360 version, what's your take?

What with all the 'It looks crap!' comments (more towards PS3 admittedly), it seems something isn't right.

It looks great on my 360 and Samsung LCD. Much better then 2010.

I only use the cockpit view but you can see the front wing moving for sure.

PS3 users have been shafted massively. The graphics i've come to realise are in fact worse than in F1 2010, not better.

That suck man. I have been reading a lot of the threads and there is a lot of discredit to the Xbox. I have both systems and opted for the xbox to race with my mate in co-op and very happy I did. I haven't seen any of the issues the PS3 guys are talking about, I could be oblivious but usually I would notice if there is a problem.

I took some video last night from my phone in 720p but it does no justice for the game so I'm not posting it. Sucks for the folks that got it on PS3, I can't imagine it being worse then 2010 :(

Back