Clio renault trophy race car
Lutecia renault trophy race car
Countach 88
Countach 74
Raybrig nsx 00
Castrol nsx 00
Arta nsx 00

All matt and chrome

Looking for all bday tickets I dont have. Available to trade now , while scheduling more trades.

I dislike people who promise things to get something done, but after they got what they needed, they put you on ignore...

The happiest moment of my weekend was when I deleted you from my PSN.

I dislike people who promise things to get something done, but after they got what they needed, they put you on ignore...

👍

Thanks for the warning!

Outeke

Are you serious? I told you I was booked, then you just sent at your own expence. You then delete me 2 days after....when I went to finally send your ticket, you are nowhere to be found on my list. Wow. Dont bash me becouse your are impatiant

Guess your truth is a bit different then mine.

But it is OK, have a nice day.

Dude if you think im lying then send me a fr so I can try sending to you yeeeeeeeetttt again. Nobody is out to scam you. Lol

don't receive a thing till you can send mate simple as that to be a good trader and COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO SMOOTH TRADES post your schedule up so people can see what is happening

You are missing the point. I was booked, he said he will send and then I can send when ever. Point is, dont send to me if im not askin for it, and then come on here and bash me. Simple as that.

Sorry dude, I ain't gonna add you again, as I don't want anything from you anymore.

And I'm not gonna discuss this any further as I learned my lesson now.

I only wanna reply on your comment "dont send to me if im not askin for it"....

Did I contact you of did you contact me for something?
And next time think about AUP (free tip)

Back