Tickets (birthday, level, etc.)

My 09 for your 67?

Pm me if it works and what day you'd like to trade. Im open everyday except today.

My 09 for your 67?

Pm me if it works and what day you'd like to trade. Im open everyday except today.

Yes definitely. I'm free on the 7th. Is that good?

I'm interested in your 1990 ticket. I would give anything in my sig for it on 6/11?

My 1990 ticket for your 2003 ticket? And yes, I'll mark you down for the 11th. Add me: MercilessOne_

That's where the 2003 ticket will go. Add OmniBreaker too. That has my spare 1990 ticket for you.

Hi again dude,

I'd like to grab your '66 and '88 tickets

I've got '67, '69, '70, '89(from you), '92, '01, '03 and '04 atm
and these ones are coming for sure: '97, '98, '99, '05 and '09

let me know if there is anything here you'd like to have and we talk about dates

cheers

jvr
Hi again dude,

let me know if there is anything here you'd like to have and we talk about dates

cheers

Allow me time to clear up my trade schedule, then we'll talk.

jvr
Hi again dude,

cheers

I'm free to trade tomorrow actually. Looks like my previous pending trade already got what he wanted. Are you still interested in trading? Pick which ticket you want. The 1966 or 1988.

I have a 1970 ticket.

for a '85 OR level 21?

I don't have a 1985 ticket, but I do have a 21 ticket. Do you still want to trade? We can on the 12th.

That completes all of my pending trades. Thanks for the 2010 ticket sabzking! Good trades! 👍

Now I'm open for trades. Anyone have any offers?

Bump for great justice!

Finally got a level 23 ticket for beating the Subaru seasonal (took a while... lol), but if you guys are interested in it, let me know.

Bump for great justice!

Finally got a level 23 ticket for beating the Subaru seasonal (took a while... lol), but if you guys are interested in it, let me know.

I could give you either a 2006, 2007 or 2008 bday ticket for it right now.

Well... how should I say this to you two.

My PS3 is dead. I started up GT5, and within a couple of minutes, it took a crap on me. Shut down and made that awful blinking yellow light appear every time I tried starting it up again. My disc is trapped in there along with lots of photos and tons of downloadables on the HD. Damn it all.

Sorry to disappoint guys, but it looks like you'll have to trade else where until I can fix this. :( :mad:

Well... how should I say this to you two.

My PS3 is dead. I started up GT5, and within a couple of minutes, it took a crap on me. Shut down and made that awful blinking yellow light appear every time I tried starting it up again. My disc is trapped in there along with lots of photos and tons of downloadables on the HD. Damn it all.

Sorry to disappoint guys, but it looks like you'll have to trade else where until I can fix this. :( :mad:

Ugh! Sorry to hear. Well, I guess if you get back online you'll find a free 2008 ticket. Wasn't sure whether I could make your 16th, so I sent the 2008 earlier, telling you sending back on your 16th is fine. Oh well. Good luck with your PS3.

Ugh! Sorry to hear. Well, I guess if you get back online you'll find a free 2008 ticket. Wasn't sure whether I could make your 16th, so I sent the 2008 earlier, telling you sending back on your 16th is fine. Oh well. Good luck with your PS3.

It might not actually be the end!

My brother-in-law has a PS3 too, so I might just use his for the time being and get those trades done. I'll send you the ticket when I get on again.

Back