Tickets of all kinds

I have a 1000 ticket and I'd like a lvl 23 ticket psn jkt008. Thanks!

Trade with Thugdevotion completed. Sorry for the slight delay, I was hoping to have it out to you right after reset, but life came up, lol.

Trade with Thugdevotion completed. Sorry for the slight delay, I was hoping to have it out to you right after reset, but life came up, lol.
Not a problem, wasnt home to get it anyway..thanks for the trade..A+ trader

my '67 ticket for your a lvl 23 (trade from my 2nd psn remo_of_oz_too )

Last edited:
my 1000 or lvl 22 ticket for gear.... better yet both my tickets for FOUR sets of gear

my '67 ticket for your a lvl 23 (trade from my 2nd psn remo_of_oz_too )

my 1000 or lvl 22 ticket for gear.... better yet both my tickets for FOUR sets of gear

So: 67' ticket, 1000 ticket, and Level 22: for Level 23, and 4 sets of gear?

I can do that, when do you want to do it? I can send you the gear today if you'll be online to empty the box a couple times. just shoot me a friend request on PSN.
I can find the time, sometime between Saturday and Monday, to send the ticket. I just didn't want to schedule a specific day/time, because on the weekend of the 4th, I get very busy.

So: 67' ticket, 1000 ticket, and Level 22: for Level 23, and 4 sets of gear?

I can do that, when do you want to do it? I can send you the gear today if you'll be online to empty the box a couple times. just shoot me a friend request on PSN.
I can find the time, sometime between Saturday and Monday, to send the ticket. I just didn't want to schedule a specific day/time, because on the weekend of the 4th, I get very busy.

sorry I work 2nd shift, this sounds good to me, you will get FR from remo_of_oz_too for the ticket trades.... but send gear to Remo_of_oz please.

I can give you any rally ticket you want for the 23 ticket bud :)
We can work out a deal for all 3 rally tickets if you want.
Can trade on the 6th?

I can give you any rally ticket you want for the 23 ticket bud :)
We can work out a deal for all 3 rally tickets if you want.
Can trade on the 6th?

Yeah, the 6th works, we can do the 6th, 7th, 8th for all three tickets. Did you want 3 level 23 tickets?

Last edited:
6th, 7th and 8th is good. Can we do it for a level 23, level 24 and some cool red gear or helmets? :)

Hello There. :)
I Would Like To Have Your Level 12 , 23 and 24. :D And The 1000 Ticket. :)
Tell Me Whatever You Want. I Can Offer Both Chrome Paints , Or And BD Ticket You Want.(1944 - 1992) Tell Me What You Want. :)

6th, 7th and 8th is good. Can we do it for a level 23, level 24 and some cool red gear or helmets? :)

That can be done... I think 60 red gears will be most of the red ones (probably all) that I have, but, if that's what you want, that's what you'll get :D

Hello There. :)
I Would Like To Have Your Level 12 , 23 and 24. :D And The 1000 Ticket. :)
Tell Me Whatever You Want. I Can Offer Both Chrome Paints , Or And BD Ticket You Want.(1944 - 1992) Tell Me What You Want. :)

Well... 2 '67, a '66, and an '88.

Last edited:
I will be closing this thread, and copying the schedule to a new thread with a title that better describes what I am trying to do. All scheduled trades will still proceed as scheduled, and will be listed.

Thank you to those who have traded so far, zero unsuccessful, trades so far 👍
Thank you as well, for traders with deals that are pending, for understanding. I will send a PM to those individuals, to make sure they don't feel forgotten, or dropped.

Back