Tickets Wanted - COMPLETE

Strickand
Thread complete. I got all the tickets I need and now I'm done with trades!

I have the following available for trade.

• Five gold chrome paint chips
  • Five silver chrome paint chips
  • Five matte black paint chips
  • Other mattes (see here)
  • Ticket 1000
  • 2003 Birthday Ticket
  • Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09
  • Nissan 370z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '09 - 0.0 miles / 0.0 km
  • Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (Super GT) '08
  • Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
  • Honda NSX-R Concept '01
  • Spoon CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '00
  • Jaguar XJ220 '92
  • Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
  • Toyota 2010 Kyle Busch #18 M&M's TOYOTA CAMRY '10
  • Chevrolet 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Energy/National Guard C
  • TVR Cerbera Speed 12
  • TVR Cerbera Speed 6
  • TVR T350C
  • Shelby Series One
  • Any tradeable premium car at 0.0 miles / 0.0 km
  • See my signature for my full garage

Last edited:
The NSX-R is matte black and I don't know the mileage but it's more than 0. I can check for the exact mileage if you'd like.

I forgot to add - I have a 2003 birthday ticket available for trade. Added to first post. This can get you a Bentley Speed 8 Race Car or a Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car. I think those are the only good cars from '03.

Updated first post - I'm now looking for a 1997 ticket and 2006 ticket as well as the 1998 and 2010 tickets. I can now offer a 1967 ticket, any premium car that can be traded (0.0 miles / 0.0 km) and I found out that my 370z GT Academy has 0.0 miles / 0.0 km. Next trade opening is tomorrow.

I have a 2010 ticket which I can send now (you could send at reset) - I'd like the Nissan 370z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '09. Please let em know either way asap as I want to get a trade in before the reset if possible. Thanks

yeah thats fine. is Strickand your psn? I'll add you shortly just finishing a race and I'll send the ticket after that.

Yes that's me. Do you want any paint chips included? Silver chrome, gold chrome, matte black, matte dark blue, matte red and other mattes plus some color shifts...

Cool I have the chromes so let me know if you want them. I'll give you some mattes since I'm not even sure of all the ones I have.

Gold chrome and brown matte would be good. Any others are a bonus. What's paints you after. I'll see what I have. Can you accept my fr too so I can sort this before the reset? Cheers

I'll accept your FR soon, Bob is almost finished. You don't have to send me paints though since I'm not after any.

I can send you the 2006 on Tuesday, 4/5. I'm looking to get your Cerbera Speed 6. Please let me know via PM if you don't mind, thanks! 👍

I also have these below that I could send as early as tomorrow 4/1:

[Lvl. 24] ticket
[Lvl. 21] ticket
[Lvl. 17] ticket
[Lvl. 12] ticket
[Lvl. 9] ticket
[1000] ticket
Advanced: [Historic Rally] ticket
Intermediate: [Rally] ticket
Jeff Gordon Gold: [NASCAR] ticket
Jeff Gordon Silver: [Modern Muscle] ticket
['10] ticket