Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 25,332 comments
*Except the Daytona one where I had it at -2.
Oops I let this setting to -2 since, wonder how it affects my driving overall 😅

The new TT is not out yet ?

I think I won't even have bronze with the Jag, not sure if I have done more than one lap. Not motivated by TTs at the moment.

I need to give a go to the Skoda one, I may enjoy it more.

I hope we will be able to use our cars soon.

Maybe you can do what @P-Courty said about controller and settings , search back in this thread and you will find his experiment. That might give you more feel which direction you want to go and you can sense exactly what they do.
Dear Time Trial friends, for those on controllers (especially the DS4) what controller sensitivity are you guys using? And what would be the pros of having it higher or lower?🤔
As @Barareklam said here is my previous post, I use DS4 but with motion steering, so not sure if this affects analogue stick as much (or even at all) as I still haven't tried it, but this is the most extreme way to test it out to see the effects.

A lot of people say that it only works on steering wheels, but it also affects motion sense steering.

If you set them both to 10 and drive the Tomahawk in a straight line and move a slight bit it will direct you straight to Barry R but if you adjust them both to 1 and try again you can drive straight with no problem.

It's also noticable in front wheel drive cars like the Civic when entering a corner, set to 10 you get drastic understeer but set low like mine you get a smooth turn in.

As you can see in my other pic, my controller sensitivity setting is always on 10, I never change that.

I don't think these settings work for left analog stick steering, but I don't use that so haven't tried that out.
Plus a little more...

Last edited:
New TT :banghead:

Using Sports Hards
BOP on

252_cbe35a844fda06b4e9acbe7f9de6998e.png

Last edited:
Glad Interlagos has disappeared.

Spent about 8 days panicking, as I only just got gold..... By 0.014 seconds haha.

Don't think I'd have gone any faster!

I like this Afeela challenge at first glance. Got a 2.17.7 early doors. A couple of top drivers have already had a go and I'm well inside the 3% for now, but let's see how long that lasts as the aliens wake up from their cryosleeps. I genuinely love this track (I know it gets hate from others) so I'm looking forward to if I have to keep dropping this laptime.

Last edited:
I knew it! My guess was gonna be the new AFEELA 2024 car, but my choice of track was wrong. I was thinking the St Croix C track. Phew, thank god it's not!! I spend about 80-90 hours a week on gt7 at least, so I'm a hyper-addict. However I'm not always lucky and skillful in the TT's. Only 4 golds out of about 80 TT's.

Not a good ratio.

Last edited:
I can hear my washing machine when it is on a spin cycle from my lounge, and the combination of that and this horrid dull car - I get genuine stereo surround sound without needing to pay for expensive home audio equipment.

The future of motoring may or may not be Electric, but in racing games why do we have to drive such turgid uninspiring cars, when there are hundreds of much better cars already in the game.?

Last edited:
The results for TT75 are over here.

I've also updated the opening post with the index of TTs and the second post with the community leader boards.

Interim Results for TT76 at Watkins Glen Long Course in the ŠKODA Vision Gran Turismo.

1714638713415.png
1714638704303.png

1714638759858.png
LB.png
Interim.png

Attachments

• TT76-static.xlsx
    49.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
"LİFE" didn't let me do what I wanted lately. So I couldn't grind on the Shaguar and missed the Skoda completely. Ok I admit, it wasn't L, it was W:D

Today luckly I found a small time, sneaked into the the new TT and although I hate the EV's, this one seems a little different with the good feeling of weight transfer etc. (or I really missed some hotlappin)
I'm proud of myself to be within a second immediately with the bigboys without watching a @Tidgney youtube video or a ghost:)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back