Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 28,056 comments
59.561 Red Bull (TCS0/CS strong)

Quite impressive for my age and limited skill set 🚀
Put me in top of my scoreboard and I guess resistance is futile 🤩
Top 1000 for the first time .
How this happened; I switched from following my own pb Ghost and reproducing my own mistakes to Thekie25 Ghost and it was quite a relief to see I did the second sector downhill turn completely wrong.

Cheers and big thanks to the community ✌️

Attachments

• IMG_1303.jpeg
    IMG_1303.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hear Ye...Hear Ye

This TT by far is the most fun TT since the Le Mans BMW TT we had last month. Wow....

In the start I found it hard as the car got drifting around the turns but once I got the hang of it, it became a joyride of sorts. What fun is this car 300SL with CM tyres. I'm not into drifting at all but this car with CM makes you want to fall in love with drifting.

• I wonder those who are pro drifters will excel at this TT. I loved drifting the car around the long uphill 180 degree right hander turn. If I enjoyed drifting this car around the turns, those who can do this with their eyes closed will be miles ahead.
  • The very last turn will separate the men from the boys because it will take a courageous heart to carry speed through the final right hander with as much speed as possible.

20240704_182724.jpg

Just looked it up: you have over 140.000 km on the clock (10% more than chris, who (feels like) is driving day and night). I'm sure you're pretty familiar with the tracks as well. ;)
Grumpy Cat GIF

I'm familiar, just enough....

1720100604351.png

Sector 1: 29.746 - I've unlock the 1st sector and I'm regularly on that mark. This is a real improvement.

Sector 2: 34.460 - Better but not enough to score at 1:04.000 at the end of the 2nd sector. Need to gain +/- 0.2 sec.

Sector 3: 31.040 - More confident but still some tenths on the table here. I'm sure I can improve this one too.

raspberry tongue out GIF

ATTACK!

Last edited:
First lap at RA : was not that bad, I think I'll work a bit on this TT, to get silver. I don't think I am able to get gold.
1907e4c37f091-screenshotUrl.jpg

Tried WS with the SL too. Followed @Tidgney's ghost, I think this track has too many long parts were this car does not shine, I found it a bit boring.

1907e4c8ecd48-screenshotUrl.jpg

Bronze too, I'll work on it a bit but I am not charmed.

Last edited:
Well, we just arrived near Myrtle Beach, we're near this. Get a load of this nice scenery!

View attachment 1369850

I am looking forward to the fun here, away from the TT's. My mind was tense the other day so I had to do something drastic to escape the time trial madness for a little while.

I will be back later on today/tonight. Have a good day!
Excellent view Chris, enjoy the trip man.

A very happy Independence Day to you and the other Americans here, and an equally happy Republic Day to our friends in the Philippines.

And since this is a post mostly on topic, I am really looking forward to next TT at [insert track here] in the [insert car here]. :cheers:

Since I will be away for a week starting tomorrow, I did some early laps today. It's not going to stay in the top 100 I'm sure, but this should be a decent enough time until I'm back.

View attachment 1369858

Thanks Mate for putting this vid.

You're in my friend's list & most of the times when it comes to TT or even CE, You're right on the top of that list. Kudos to you.

I ended up getting super busy with work and I've been away from GT7 for about a week and had a trip early in the week.

I finally did get a chance to do one more stint in the R8 at Spa last night before the TT expired. Wasn't able to get into the 17s as I hoped, but improved slightly and shaved a couple tenths off my previous PB.
TT_Spa_R8_C.jpeg

I've got a 4-day weekend now, so hopefully I can do some damage on the 3 TTs I haven't even tried yet :). (And catch up on the thread)

Back