Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 28,360 comments
---> 🛸 👽
You can do it mon ami !!!! Come Daniel !!!!
1000001783.gif
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought my wife and daughter were going to come home earlier...but seeing them arriving, I decided to continue a little on Willow and I was finally able to go below 1'34 with a time of 1'33 '970
View attachment 1370457

Jérôme, I was very happy to meet your human side and I do hope your alien side will be happy in your new galaxy!
Take care Buddy :(

(What a fantastic improvement, and an exceptional ranking!!!)

I thought my wife and daughter were going to come home earlier...but seeing them arriving, I decided to continue a little on Willow and I was finally able to go below 1'34 with a time of 1'33'970
View attachment 1370457

Great work, did they come home!?
You're a real expert like most of the aliens and pros.
Can you teach me some tricks for doing the moves you did? If you don't mind sharing.

Last edited:
That's disturbingly fast! :eek: Congrats!
I guess I'll see you on the next TT (you will probably just see me in your mirror :bowdown:)
Com'on Alex, we all know you're faster than me!!

The combo "Big Willow + 300SL" is just perfect to me, I feel very comfortable driving this beauty and I have lot's of fun. Scoring is almost "easy" in these conditions.

But I must confess that my M3 is still unable to lap under the minute and trust me, I've tried SO MANY times in the past days.... :banghead::guilty:This TT is really painful, so I'll give up and accept a decent 1:00.050.

Nice (for me) improvements tonight on RBR and RA.

-0.490s on RBR
-1.200s on RA

19089875b9d90-screenshotUrl.jpg

In S1 I really did a much better job in lap 10, which resulted in a good improvement
1908986e46563-screenshotUrl.jpg

That's 22 laps on RBR and 16 on RA.

RA is closer to silver but I am not sure it will be possible. That car is really fast... This TT feels like The Flash compared to 300SL at Big Willow.

Last edited:
Nice (for me) improvements tonight on RBR and RA.

-0.490s on RBR
-1.200s on RA

View attachment 1370478

In S1 I really did a much better job in lap 10, which resulted in a good improvement
View attachment 1370479

That's 22 laps on RBR and 16 on RA.

RA is closer to silver but I am not sure it will be possible. That car is really fast... This TT feels like The Flash compared to 300SL at Big Willow.
So, you have a solid silver on RBR, right?

I didn't even try RA... The circuit is nice but the car is clearly not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
So, you have a solid silver on RBR, right?

I didn't even try RA... The circuit is nice but the car is clearly not my cup of tea.
Yes but still 0.6s from gold, that won't be easy to get.

At first I thought I'd hate RA, but I find it not so bad, but the car is so fast it is another game, like WipeOut, everything goes so fast, it is nearly only reflexive driving.

Yes but still 0.6s from gold, that won't be easy to get.

At first I thought I'd hate RA, but I find it not so bad, but the car is so fast it is another game, like WipeOut, everything goes so fast, it is nearly only reflexive driving.
No shame my friend because RBR is far from easy, and I would say also "painful" as it hurts my wrist. Saving 0.6 is doable with lot of dedication.

Somebody is sooo loud here today 📢📢

Little Kittys don't like that and try to escape as fast as possible...
Cat Pounce GIF

View attachment 1370480
You were supposed to stay away from your PS5 to save your marriage.... Should I understand decisions were made? :lol:

Hi friends!

I drank all my beer watching a diabolical England performance, I’m so sorry anyone Swiss as a long suffering England fan I feel your pain; England have been the better team and on the end of a penalties defeat a few times in my life time and I know how painful it is!

So I drank all my beer and now I’m on to a nice Argentinian Malbec! Congrats to the Dutch for beating an incredible Turkish team to join us in the semis 🍻

And then I took all my frustrations out on a classic BMW! So so many laps were set in the 59.0s, so many laps below invalidated… I was losing hope, but then it all clicked and I boshed a 58.925 and it’s all done! That was hard work and 👽 status really had to be earnt here

I am LOVING seeing all the fast times set by this community in the current trials! As a cumulative we are really making the difference for each other, let’s keep it up! A toast to all of you 🥂 and let’s just hope England lose in the semi finals so justice can be served 🤣

IMG_7679.jpeg
IMG_7680.jpeg
IMG_7681.jpeg

Back