Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 31,894 comments
New test in Deep Forest and improve my time at 1'33'664 with optimal time at 1'33'576
1000002744.jpg

@ScottPuss20 sorry....
1000002745.jpg

EDIT :
Little and last improvement for today at 1'33'619 with optimal time at 1'33'438 with Orange Mecanic !!!!
1000002746.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work!

You are fast. I have driven with you enough to see that. This is awesome as I know you don't grind these things. 🔥
Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

Fortunately "shirt happens" sometimes in Titan's race, and I often avoid it (by being far back) which allows me to somewhat race with you, but I often find myself TTing in the back in front of @K1LLD0z3R studying the influence of being under influence while driving GT7 🤣

I had no doubt about that, I barely beaten your one lap try, so it was obvious that you'd get a much better lap time 😌
It wasn't much better, just better.
Much better was @Pesselles lap but am of duty for traitor job lately 😂 .

Still i never put in the puzzle all my best sectors especially the last turn .
I struggle a lot to take it right in my third and fastest gold lap but the rest was in medium pace .

Well i guess my mind is still one day behind because yesterday I thought I had Two days at monza left... I was shocked when the timer showed 12h till end... and that it is wednesday today... anyway, tried to get into 51's unsuccessfully, but still got some improvement.. just when I got the hang of lesmos and ascari, both chicanes became nightmare where I couldn't brake at good place or invalidated stupidly cutting too much..
1000020032.jpg
1000020031.jpg
1000020033.jpg
I hope for another easy tt to have some more fun time with evo.

Last edited:
Hi,

My sister is the worst driver I have ever had the misfortune of being a passenger with... Every one who drives faster than her is a lunatic. Every one who drives slower than her is a muppet! By my sister's reckoning and a little logic, she is the only person driving at the correct speed. So...

I am amazed that I seem to have achieved a gold standard time at Monza. I hate the track and the car. By my sister's logic alone...
Everyone who beat me - well done. Everyone who I beat - Ya ain't trying hard enough!!!

PS - If you ever see me in a Lamborghini dealership, please drag me out of the place before I buy a car. I will buy you dinner!!!

Best regards to all here.

Ian.

I was up to 175 miles tonight in my last session at Monza with no improvement when I made the decision I would quit at 200 miles, gain or no. Spot on the lap I cross over 200, I finally do it. Every sector was a .9. I had a couple of laps with a .7 middle sector, so there was actually more time to gain. I'll take this, though. And a top 50 to boot! :dopey:
IMG_3610.jpg

Napoleon Dynamite Reaction GIF

Good news everyone! Changing back from chase to bumper cam after more than a year took me about 3 minutes to get comfortable with. :)

Bad news: I'm still tired and couldn't brake into the 1:33,xxx. :confused:

1000022870.jpg

Good news: for the moment I'm ahead of a famous brazilian tuner and an evenly famous french weird livery lover. ;)

1000022871.jpg

I was up to 175 miles tonight in my last session at Monza with no improvement when I made the decision I would quit at 200 miles, gain or no. Spot on the lap I cross over 200, I finally do it. Every sector was a .9. I had a couple of laps with a .7 middle sector, so there was actually more time to gain. I'll take this, though. And a top 50 to boot! :dopey:
View attachment 1388470

I already knew my first sector kinda sucked (35.171) but once I saw your run I properly realised how far behind I was. You had an incredible start to that lap (34.968), although through Lesmo I and II you unfortunately lost some time, as you obviously noticed yourself as well. Not to rain on your parade or anything but that should've been a .7XX! In any case, great driving, man. I don’t think I ever even reached 34 there.

I was sitting at a 1’50.866 and had given up but was still awake and the game was on, so after seeing what I mentioned above I tried a bit more for a laughable gain of -0,015 but it did push me up a few positions, slotting in just ahead of thread regulars blip and linksracer by pretty much nothing.

Took the liberty to compare some splits:
0’34.968 / 1’12.881 / 1’50.850 — Dolph
0’35.037 /
1’12.830 / 1’50.871 — me post-Dolph
0’35.171 / 1’12.935 / 1’50.886 — me with woeful S1

191e450264689-screenshotUrl.png

Last edited:
I was sitting at a 1’50.866 and had given up but was still awake and the game was on, so after seeing what I mentioned above I tried a bit more for a laughable gain of -0,015 but it did push me up a few positions, slotting in just ahead of thread regulars blip and linksracer by pretty much nothing.

View attachment 1388481
Frustrated Come On GIF by Saturday Night Live

If no one else could do any top 50 laps that would be great! :sly:

Put a lot of laps into the Murci trial, so to be within 2 thousandths of @NAXEHT feels like an accomplishment for me!
View attachment 1388470

Spectacular lap there @Dolph Drago! Super smooth and clean through every sector, well deserved top 50 lap! :cheers:

Wanted to put a final session in myself last night, but other commitments meant I didn't have enough time to put a proper session in. Shame since there was certainly time left in the lap to find but oh well.

Not super interested in Deep Forest, gives me flash backs to the Olympic Trial in the Toyota GR010 which is 1 of 2 silvers for me :irked:
Will try and get a safe gold and enjoy the Evo, but won't fight too much after that.

Last edited:
Well, that was easy. I wasn’t sure if this TT was ending today as I hadn’t been on the console all week so I jumped on for a quick session just to get some time.

On my second lap, I had no idea what my time was, or what I was aiming for, so I exited out to check and found I had this!

The shocking thing is that at +2.28% I’m still 11k+ down the leader board :D

IMG_8552.jpeg

Last edited:
Well guys, let's brace ourselves for the next time challenge.

@smoothbore12 Lol, why do you call Pesselles your traitor? Is it because he has more better lap times than you? I was thinking about it the other day.

I feel betrayed by these gold medals. They make people think it's easy when really it is not.

View attachment 1388470

Miracle lap! Whoop whoop 🎊🥳🍾

Super smooth mate, what a first sector!
Well deserved!

That might be interesting, I like the track at least. Not sure I've ever driven this particular Corvette. Looks like a combo we are susceptible to pick for our Titan's race.

Curious to test it 😊
Same here. Love the track. Haven't driven the car.

Curious to see what tyre compound we on. I'm hoping for comfort softs. I'm in need of some loose drift action. There has been too much grip events lately.

Edit... aaaaaaaaand we are on Sport Hards

:crazy:

Last edited:
Back