Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 32,019 comments
Round 3... :rolleyes:

19 September to 3rd October

1726669332418.png

Last edited:
Thank you PD for not bringing the VGT's in here this time, that's all I needed to know. Now we can all have peace to start hot lapping.

@Talon16 Yeah, that's what I'm screaming, what's PD smoking? It would have been better if it was the Red Bull Junior one.

Damn, I just noticed on the board that M. Buhdeima beat Laperty's record which caused the target times to decrease a tiny bit, so now I'll have to make sure my time is hopefully a 1'35.300 in order to pass for a gold level score. I'll do the best I can but if I don't, so be it. I'll be walking away with a million credits.

Remember when I wrote earlier today that I'd be trying to get into the top 100 with the Corvette? Well, that was before they announced a FRIGGIN' MX-5 TIME TRIAL!!! 🤩

I am so going to grind that! Fun fact: I've been exclusively driving MX-5s for most of my adult life (since 2003), and I have owned this very model (well, the 2.0L version) since 2019.

Let's see if this gives me any advantage though. If not I am fully planning to blame it on the unrealistic physics 🤣

Remember when I wrote earlier today that I'd be trying to get into the top 100 with the Corvette? Well, that was before they announced a FRIGGIN' MX-5 TIME TRIAL!!! 🤩

I am so going to grind that! Fun fact: I've been exclusively driving MX-5s for most of my adult life (since 2003), and I have owned this very model (well, the 2.0L version) since 2019.

Let's see if this gives me any advantage though. If not I am fully planning to blame it on the unrealistic physics 🤣
I'm gonna scream.... MIATAAAAA!!! :) .. you've been warned
mazda want GIF

Tokyo would have been a worse setting as it is narrow and it is easy to hit the walls from going too fast. That's what I don't like about the urban tracks and circuits. You have hardly any room to relax and drive on the road.

Last edited:
Back