Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 32,050 comments
Round 3... :rolleyes:

19 September to 3rd October

View attachment 1390187
No friggin way.. No.. just no.. Still have PTSD from Road Atlanta which took me over 2000km to gold.

Im Good Over It GIF by Tristen J. Winger

The Miata one looks fun though so I will focus on this one 😅

Evening guys, long time no see :D Sorry for not liking anyones posts and amazing results, I was semi-offline for almost 3 weeks now, not driving or anything, sold my previous sim rig and I was waiting forever for all parts to arrive for my new project, finally managed to put it all together 3 days ago, but fine tuning, cable managing, testing, adjusting etc... (I will take some pictures and post them)
Please allow me to link to another thread, I don't want to spam this topic with a bunch of photos :D

And if this doesn't get my Vette into the 53s... :lol:

@NAXEHT I hope you have a strong recovery. I remember when I was 10 years old. I was riding my bike at the park and hit a pothole and fell and busted my head. Took 6 months for it to heal.

I wonder how far this new Red Bull 2019 time trial will hold out before people start getting pissed off and disliking it. I'd be shocked if I even score a silver lap on this one.

Hi guys (and Greek)

I left, without too much regrets, the boaty Vette on the Croatian cost for the Miata at Suzuka.

What a funny little thing we have here!! Naughty as a vicious girl, traitor as a Greek Goddess, the Miata is perfect on this track.

1726741942074.png

Credits: livery '787b' by #poodle-lavish822 and sticker 'Clash of the Titans' by @Lomic ;)

As mentioned earlier by Monsieur @Lomic, the first turn is the critical part here. Once you've understood how and where to brake, it become easier to get a 'white' lap. it took me 'some' minutes to learn and manage this point.

1726744254558.png

1726742073263.png

According to @Tidgney this yellow score should hold till the end!
And good news, there's still some tenths here and there:

1726742968628.png

1726742997675.png

So.....

ATTACK!!!

Last edited:
How come I don't see the Mazda TT in my game here??

I did a few laps in the Red Bull with the controller this morning and got a decent bronze so silver shouldn't be a big issue for me.

Gold number 11 for the Lancer TT for me. One more gold and I'll have more gold than bronze in my record (assuming I don't add to the bronze number before that lol)

Well I've got something to say about that (mainly because it would've been an easy gold; if it was the X2019 that we didn't get I wouldn't be so upset) but it's NSFW so I'll just post this. If you know, you know...

1726749719444.png

Last edited:
Back