Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 33,055 comments
Yeah, I wish I could have had the patience and willpower to obtain a silver time, but that didn't happen this time, oh well. Back to the drawing board.

erase tv land GIF by nobodies.

Haven’t looked at the Nissan event for over a week but just got home and pleasantly surprised I haven’t tumbled down the order, but there’s certainly a lot more people that have entered this one! Not sure what the participation record is for a given event, but this one has to be up there @half_sourly?

Haven’t looked at the Nissan event for over a week but just got home and pleasantly surprised I haven’t tumbled down the order, but there’s certainly a lot more people that have entered this one! Not sure what the participation record is for a given event, but this one has to be up there @half_sourly?
We've had 247k (TT75 Daytona Tri-Oval - Chevrolet Chaparral 2X VGT) and just over 200k the one after that (Fuji International Speedway in the Toyota GT-One (TS020) '99). The current one looks to be around 174k, so up there, but similar to a few recent ones.

We've had 247k (TT75 Daytona Tri-Oval - Chevrolet Chaparral 2X VGT) and just over 200k the one after that (Fuji International Speedway in the Toyota GT-One (TS020) '99). The current one looks to be around 174k, so up there, but similar to a few recent ones.
TT45 Red Bull Ring 301k

Last edited:
I was aiming for a sub 1:33 all TT long. Can't get any more on point than this! :lol:
View attachment 1398074

And it's as if PD knew and decided to reward me with a German car for my daily mileage (after a lousy part from yesterday's mileage of course). :dopey:
View attachment 1398075

perseverance is rewarded mate,

Congratulations on hitting that personal fight :bowdown: :bowdown:
I just didn't have the motivation to go back until this morning, second lap i invalidated a 1:32.998 , lap 6 i invalidated a 1:32.876
then for a few laps i realy drove like crap....
came back a bit but it was to late, off to work now :lol::lol:

Did set a stunning new PB from 1:33.128 to a whopping 1:33.125 :lol:

Great job mate!

I saw my final position of 339 with the Nissan matched the fraction of my finishing time (1:33.339). When confirming that, saw this. How about that.

View attachment 1398082

I wonder how many times that has happened in the past and gone unnoticed, pretty cool stat 🙂

Not sure how I feel about that one, will still give it a go as normal though.

@Gomario JSP
It says Gardens but Image suggests Seaside 🤔

Last edited:
Here are the results for TT109 at Nürburgring Sprint in the Nissan GT-R Premium edition T-spec '24. The scoreboards in post 2 I will update later - there is a bit more work required after combining the standard and special TTs.

On that front, the update of TT results is complete. I've used the latest list of drivers (bar newer people over the last month, who I added as I went along), so if you want to see how you did against this lot in TTs before you joined, you can do so now. This is for TT23 onward, as the first 22 TTs were standard and results are unchanged.

Interim Results for TT110 at Circuit de Sainte-Croix - A in the Genesis X Gran Racer Vision Gran Turismo Concept. At this interim stage it is in the top 20% most difficult TTs to date on my difficulty-o-meter.

1729153023893.png

1729152643068.png
1729153064146.png

LB.png

Interim Results for TT110 at Circuit de Sainte-Croix - A in the Genesis X Gran Racer Vision Gran Turismo Concept. At this interim stage it is in the top 20% most difficult TTs to date on my difficulty-o-meter.

View attachment 1398110

View attachment 1398109 View attachment 1398111

Do you think it is a difficulty thing or more of an appeal thing?

The numbers are down and the track/car are quite polarising. My alternate hypothesis is that the top guys just will master everything and the guys who just want free money will try but a lot of the semi committed TT participants are just not interested this time round?

Completely biased as that is my personal view on it 🤣

Back