Time Trial - Results and Community Leader Boards

Here are some statistics for TT67 at Grand Valley - South Reverse in the 1932 Ford Roadster.

1709803371675.png
1709803650186.png

I will update the index of TTs and the 2024 and all-time scoreboards shortly.

LB-final.jpg
1709803669315.png
1709803706743.png
1709803623908.png
1709803628099.png

Drivers with gold in all TTs
The number of drivers with gold in all standard TTs dropped from 100 to 99.

TT-all gold table.jpg
1709804360781.png
1709804365140.png
1709804369487.png
1709804378605.png

Interim Results for the other current TT are over on the other thread.

Last edited:
Here are some statistics for TT67 at Grand Valley - South Reverse in the 1932 Ford Roadster.

View attachment 1334778 View attachment 1334781

The number of drivers with gold in all standard TTs dropped from 100 to 99.

Interim Results for the other current TT are over on the other thread.
I wouldn't ever have gotten a mention here if it weren't for all your stats @half_sourly

You truly have pushed me to do better with all you do for this community. Thank you sir.

Last edited:
Could you please add me to your statistics too?
PSN: Niki_KingRat
Thank you!
Sure. Please send a link to your personal profile site ("My Page") on the Gran Turismo site. Here is mine by way of example. Please also tell me if you use a controller or a wheel.

Mr Sourly, I am Zolon, I'm new to Gran Turismo, and I use mind control and witchcraft (which I know you're familiar with). Can I join your merry band please?

PSN Zolon32, which, by happy coincidence is my GTP 'handle', and my actual name (one of these is untrue.)

Any tips on how to stay awake during the Bugatti TT would be greatly appreciated.

Mr Sourly, I am Zolon, I'm new to Gran Turismo, and I use mind control and witchcraft (which I know you're familiar with). Can I join your merry band please?

PSN Zolon32, which, by happy coincidence is my GTP 'handle', and my actual name (one of these is untrue.)

Any tips on how to stay awake during the Bugatti TT would be greatly appreciated.
You are very welcome to join and I shall add you in. I shall make an exception to the requirements for your profile page and input device set out so clearly in the opening post, given I know it will flummox and bamboozle the Ringmaster of Disorganised Racing, and because I already know them through my active and sometimes legal stalking activities.

As for Le Mans, I find counting marshalls occupies the mind. Or fence posts, but that takes skillzzz.

Here are your statistics to date. I will add you into the leaderboards from this week.
I want to join the party.

I use a controller.

PSN ID: JoseNash34

driver-fury.jpg
Oh, and i use a controller.
driver-KAlex.jpg

driver-zolon.jpg
Me too please!!

On and off GT player since 2001!

Wheel !

Thank you so much this is such a brilliant thing to do for us stattos
driver-thumb.jpg
Would be happy to be included too. Mostly hugging silver times, but maybe I'll get motivated to get more golds

Wheel

Out of curiosity: is the data gathering automated?
driver-kraz.jpg

Wow, how do you get the data?May I have the full size document?Thank you.
I scrape full results after each TT from the official results pages using script developed by another user. Then in Excel do various things to change the data into something meaningful. Presume you mean the document for your results - attached.

Attachments

• Fury.xlsx
    24 KB · Views: 6
Here are some statistics for TT68 at Red Bull Ring in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR GSR '06.

1710402704654.png
1710405818930.png

• Welcome to new leader-board entrants @krazislaw @thumbbandit87 @Fury @KAlex122 @Zolon32 @luckii95 @2cam16 @Interemptor
  • Well done to @Mira-maki @newmedia_dev @RCC_Joey @skydragon49 @Globato44 @Zolon32 @ZevZoq on personal best placings.
  • Following the questions I posed on the main thread and the resulting suggestions, I have made a number of changes. Thank you to @Barareklam for being the impetus behind this in the background.
    • Kept DR/SR but hidden it from view in the scoreboard under the first spoiler.
    • Added Year of Birth (YOB).
      • This idea had mixed reaction, so again I hide it in the main picture, but it is available in the attached Excel file if you unhide all columns.
      • Some people provided age rather than YOB, so if yours is wrong, let me know.
      • Anyone who wants to add their YOB, let me know.
    • Added VR - again hidden to keep minimum data on the picture to allow it to be viewed easier.
    • Added PS4 or PS5 - again hidden
      • For VR and PS, let me know if you wish yours to be added.
    • Added Car Rank for when we have a Gr. event, to show the driver's rank among those who used the car they used. Hidden in this one since it was not a Gr. event.
    • Added a trophy column with 'awards' for different finishing positions on the overall (not gtplanet) scoreboards.
    • I have also hidden GT7 nicknames - still available on the Excel file.
  • With all the changes errors might have crept in on the results post data or the Post 2 scoreboards data, so let me know if you see something that looks wrong.

LB.png
1710405840594.png
1710405864522.png
1710405403382.png
1710405411543.png

The number of drivers with gold in all standard TTs remained at 99.

TT-all gold table.jpg
1710406118494.png
1710406123013.png
1710406127886.png
1710406146008.png

Interim Results for the other current TT will be over on the other thread.

Attachments

• TT68-static.xlsx
    58 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back