Tips for Master License A-4? 6th gear?

United States
United States
Like many posts I have read, I am having troubles with the A-4 master license. This is the one in Tokyo where you can’t touch the walls with the red Ferrari. I am no where near gold and can barely do silver. Scanning Reddit, someone said a trick is to stay in 6th gear for the entire race. But I am not sure the braking and acceleration timing if I do that. Any pointers or any other tips to do this license? I think the fact I have to be cognizant of the walls slows me down a lot. Thanks.

You can wall ride the first right hander, that's how the top 10 guys get their outrageous times, gains you like 2 seconds.
Btw, if you have a video of this, let me know. I think I saw one somewhere like I said before. I didn’t realize at the that point that it shaves a lot off your time.

Last edited:
Looks like riding the wall takes some practice as well. It seems like you have to barely skim it with your foot off the gas. Any kind of “bump” and it counts as hitting the barrier. Nothing is easy in life.

I am going to try and clear the license both ways (legit too) but are there any tips with wall-riding on this license? I know you have to at least release the gas but should you lightly apply the brake as well before touching the wall on the first right turn? 9 times out of 10 I am hitting the wall too hard and get disqualified. Thanks.

Edit: Also should you be steering straight or slightly to the left while touching the wall during the turn?

Last edited:
Ohh the irony well here you go dude maybe this helps?

It has the main replay to view and an interior view to get it done. GOLD time for me.

Dunno what reddit said but thats not how I acheived it. :sly:

Last edited:
Back