TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 190,741 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will anymore of the tests be on Friday?
 
So what exactly happened at the test on tuesday? PM if needs be :p
 
neljack
So what exactly happened at the test on tuesday? PM if needs be :p

Destruction derby at 1st but things got better after a few warnings.
 
Naughty boys! Furi get the wiping stick out! :lol:
 
johnboy1112
And we left worryingly.:lol:

Monza should be fun with pens off!
 
Monza's pretty fine actually, less incidents with chicanes than I thought.
 
Ok, Important announcement. The next few days will see the election of the TOCA Stewards. A revised version of this will be sent through PM to all TOCA Drivers in this season (reserves included). Drivers may vote for 3 stewards, giving them a vote each. The only rules are that you CANNOT vote for yourself, or me (as I am Panel head as TOCA Organiser).

Expect PM's to begin coming through within 48 hours guys, good luck 👍


Entry07.png


And remember vote ONLY by PM. If I do not recieve a PM in response to the message I send out, no vote will be cast. ANy other Visitor Messages or replies which are NOT to the PM I send will not be counted.
 
Last edited:
Carb, gokartman and Akmuq.

My 3.
 
....... not yet.

Oh, I was just posting my 3 worst suggestions to be TOCA Stewards.

I mean who wants a Penguin, an Irishman and Regan Smith as stewards. :sly:

You called yourself 'Panel Head?' Does that mean you get presidence over any decision and the power to veto any steward decision?
 
Toca Stewards ?
 
Oh, I was just posting my 3 worst suggestions to be TOCA Stewards.

I mean who wants a Penguin, an Irishman and Regan Smith as stewards. :sly:

You called yourself 'Panel Head?' Does that mean you get presidence over any decision and the power to veto any steward decision?

No. If you're entries accepted into TOCA then you have the right to be voted for as Steward. No vetoes.

And why "Regan Smith?" :lol:
 
He's driving in the #78 Denver Mattress / Furniture Row Chevrolet for Thunder haha.

Oh right gotcha :lol:

Well Kurt Busch is head of TOCA if thats any good or bad news :lol: Reporters look out!! :lol:

Reworded post to clear a couple things up 👍
 
Last edited:
What is your real name then mr furi?!
 
Yugi ties up with anime ;)
 
Alex says no :lol:
 
Shall I hold furi to ransom since I know his full name?

Buy me premium or else. :p :dopey:




On another topic the Civic is going well in testing.
 
Furinkazen
Yes. We have 3 of them now, Neljack, Haitch, and me :lol:

Nice to meet you alex!
 
so where is the next test? i might make an appearance in ma ford. also do we have any times coming in for the previous tests?
 
so where is the next test? i might make an appearance in ma ford. also do we have any times coming in for the previous tests?

Tsukuba was low 59's.
Suzuka was low 53's IIRC.
Next test is Monza, usually around 2:02 to 2:04 I think.
 
Tsukuba was low 59's.
Suzuka was low 53's IIRC.
Next test is Monza, usually around 2:02 to 2:04 I think.

Wrong!

Tsukuba mid 58s.
Suzuka - I'll find out today!
Monza laps last season with slower 10 less bhp, 1:59s VW grrr, 2:00s for Mazda, Honda ect. So I expect 1:59-2:00s from these cars.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back