TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,542 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't help but notice how neljack's horn went off whenever he was turning, when I watched the megane replay for about the 100th time :p

Standings? Anyone?

I cant help it, Im sorry to anyone that hates it :lol:


As i have to use a controller, sometimes (actually, most of the time) I move the analog to steer I push it down and make my horn go off. :sly:
 
I have a controller too, and never happen to even accidentally press the horn. :sly:
 
I have a controller too, and never happen to even accidentally press the horn. :sly:

Ive heard it's a technique that takes YEAAAAAAAAAAAAARS of practice? :scared:
 
Last edited:
STANDINGS

OVERALL STANDINGS - IT'S TIGHT IN THE PACK!!!
ovr.png



INDEPENDENT STANDINGS - SUMO UNSTOPPABLE!!!
indm.png



TEAMS STANDINGS - TOO CLOSE TO CALL!!!
teab.png


MEGANE STANDINGS - CARBON MOVES AHEAD!!!
megn.png


~Drivers with a silver line on them cannot win TOCA Season 3.
~Vtec has been stripped of his results at Tsukuba, but will be allowed to start at High Speed Ring under a final warning.
~Cool kiwi will be on a final warning.
~Weather at HSR will be as follows:

Megane - Wet 100% no change
TOCA Quali - changeable - 50% factors
TOCA Race 1 - as above - could be wet, could be dry, or even both...
TOCA Race 2 - dry
TOCA Race 3 - dry
 
Punishments seem fair, only 13 points behind Sumo, thought it was gonna be more, phew!
 
~Drivers with a silver line on them cannot win TOCA Season 3.
~Vtec has been stripped of his results at Tsukuba, but will be allowed to start at High Speed Ring under a final warning.
~Cool kiwi will be on a final warning.

Is this for something at Tsubuka?
 
~Drivers with a silver line on them cannot win TOCA Season 3.
~Vtec has been stripped of his results at Tsukuba, but will be allowed to start at High Speed Ring under a final warning.
~Cool kiwi will be on a final warning.

Is this for something at Tsubuka?


Wow, someone needs catching up...
 
Whats Kiwi's punishment for? Just wondering, thought he was racing ok.
 
Whats Kiwi's punishment for? Just wondering, thought he was racing ok.

So vtec isn't banned yet Kiwi got banned? :/
 
~Drivers with a silver line on them cannot win TOCA Season 3.
~Vtec has been stripped of his results at Tsukuba, but will be allowed to start at High Speed Ring under a final warning.
~Cool kiwi will be on a final warning.

Is this for something at Tsubuka?

Just on a warning as I feel ya were just a little too rough, though I have given some lee-way as we all were struggling for track space. Kiwi, my only advice is just hold ya line more, ya often cut across a little too much and causes problems, other than that you are a better driver than earlier in the season...
 
Big weekend for the Megane's, I think if Carbon wins it might be game over for the rest.
 
Big weekend for the Megane's, I think if Carbon wins it might be game over for the rest.

Lets make sure he doesn't win then!! I am thinking maybe sabotage...

Muwahahahahhaha.
 
Woohoo, 13 points. I'm going to try and ensure the title already before Nürburgring, although I won't pull out of that Megane event because I like to steal points away :sly:
 
Woohoo, 13 points. I'm going to try and ensure the title already before Nürburgring, although I won't pull out of that Megane event because I like to steal points away :sly:

:nervous:
 
I'm a good intimidator I see... is there a free spot in the local mob? :sly:
 
Okay, you can calm down already. If you didn't get intimidated but instead tried to oppose me, you'd probably be sleeping with the fishes :sly:
 
Okay, you can calm down already. If you didn't get intimidated but instead tried to oppose me, you'd probably be sleeping with the fishes :sly:

:nervous: Ok Boss. :nervous:
 
Lol, making the working afternoon move along. Thanks.
 
15yfz1k.jpg



o9085l.jpg

Not really toca related, but what do you think? It is for my new series videos and stuff, and if you want to use the template for stuff you can (MrMulsanne)

Also, if I do any more TOCA videos I will use these.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back