TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,538 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
44 minutes until room opening!!! :gtpflag:👍
 
38 minutes until opening race
 
I shall be on at 7.15 :)
 
30 minutes until season opener!!! :gtpflag:👍:bowdown:
 
akmuq
Yeah, it's just excitment.:)

Jumps around joyously :sly:

20 minutes left to wait :gtpflag:👍:bowdown:
 
Last edited:
Meganes yes. Race is around 7.15 to 7.25, depends how many people we have in.
 
Last edited:
Urm, race is at 7.25 yeah?
 
Yeah, my typo bad, fixed... room open in two mins.
 
Gentlemen, start your engines, room is open!
 
Wow, epicness coming up. Huuuuuuuge field.
 
10 so far...
 
Make that 12 :D
 
Wonderous Megane start, 7 drivers within 2 seconds...
 
Carbonox
Wonderous Megane start, 7 drivers within 2 seconds...

Have many turned up furi?
 
Sorry guys, I guess this whole thing really isn't for me... I can't seem to run fast times at all and whenever I try to pass someone, I end up hitting them. I'll respectfully quit the league. It's very good, but I definitely need more practice first. 👍
 
12 turned up. No worries Joe BTW, see ya in Camaro's
 
Arrrgh, was leading by 4 secs and I spun 🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead:
 
The guy who smashed full speed at me in race 3 will be in trouble...
 
Very close, I found some speed, good fights with Kiwi. More to follow.
 
I was far too ambitious on the brakes while trying to overtake Boyce, check the replay, I'll happily take a penalty I guess....
 
Carbonox
The guy who smashed full speed at me in race 3 will be in trouble...

It was me carbon, your team mate. Three of you all ahead and I was looking for the right line not to dump on any of you coming in the corner as I was getting massive tow. My right rear clipped the grass and as I tried to correct it, I came straight into you.

Completely my bad but all the right intentions were there to earlier avoid an incident.

The last person I wanted to hit was my own team mate.

Feel really bad about that, sorry again :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back