TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,538 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye DK, hopefully you'll be back without the lag soon :)
 
We'll miss you DK, congrats on the two titles. 👍


FUUUUU-

Sad to hear, but ill be more than glad to take your title's away if possible ;)
 
We'll miss you DK, congrats on the two titles. 👍

FUUUUU-

Sad to hear, but ill be more than glad to take your title's away if possible ;)

You just discovered he is 2 time champ with more wins than anyone in TOCA history? :lol:
 
Just looking at the Series 2 thread, why didnt quite a few of them do this series? :S
 
Just looking at the Series 2 thread, why didnt quite a few of them do this series? :S

Who particularly?
 
People like racerpaul, ElectricStorm, GTP_Johny.
 
GTP_Johny is banned and we won't miss him.
 

This series was organised quite and so several people have now forgotten about it or lost interest. RP quit because something that happened in the V8s but I don't know about V6?

Also, +1 to Carbonox's comment :D
 
GTP_Johny is banned and we won't miss him.

+1 to this, the guy was such a whiny little pain in the arse. He did have driving skills, though.

Here's a question to any of you guys who raced in Season 1: was my lag as bad back then? I had a fixed landline modem when I started that season.
 
+1 to this, the guy was such a whiny little pain in the arse. He did have driving skills, though.

Here's a question to any of you guys who raced in Season 1: was my lag as bad back then? I had a fixed landline modem when I started that season.

Dk you lagged a bit in the first cape ring races in Season 1, but it seemed fine afterwards. At High Speed Ring I remember a paint swapping 130mph duel we had, I was on the grass at High Speed Ring at 145mph going past ya! :lol:

RP quit partially due to a "dispute" with DK in Season 2, and also generally preferred the V8's. ESV6 I contacted a while ago and he said he is too busy. Diego has just not been online much. And Johny got banned. 6 wins in Season 2 was amazing. Calling people "ManW****s" was not.

He got banned from GTP but I know he is back... seen him around..... he has a new PSN.
 
Dk you lagged a bit in the first cape ring races in Season 1, but it seemed fine afterwards. At High Speed Ring I remember a paint swapping 130mph duel we had, I was on the grass at High Speed Ring at 145mph going past ya! :lol:

RP quit partially due to a "dispute" with DK in Season 2, and also generally preferred the V8's. ESV6 I contacted a while ago and he said he is too busy. Diego has just not been online much. And Johny got banned. 6 wins in Season 2 was amazing. Calling people "ManW****s" was not.

He got banned from GTP but I know he is back... seen him around..... he has a new PSN.

It's a shame ESV6 missed a few last season, he could have given DK a real challenge. Same with Avoh and Jamie-STEEZ if they actually did more then 2 meetings each.

Johny was lucky to be in a series last march and I was the one who got him into the TVR Tuscan Championship, since then, he has been demanding to much of everyone else, and now he's been banned from this, some other series, and the site

Also, he got another non finnish coffee PSN, it's something along the lines of F Alonso 1 or something.
 
Would I be able to watch the TOCA races in the lobby without causing lag problems?
 
It's a shame ESV6 missed a few last season, he could have given DK a real challenge. Same with Avoh and Jamie-STEEZ if they actually did more then 2 meetings each.

Johny was lucky to be in a series last march and I was the one who got him into the TVR Tuscan Championship, since then, he has been demanding to much of everyone else, and now he's been banned from this, some other series, and the site

Also, he got another non finnish coffee PSN, it's something along the lines of F Alonso 1 or something.

golfer and the guys in GTP Le Mans Series know him....
 
It's a shame ESV6 missed a few last season, he could have given DK a real challenge. Same with Avoh and Jamie-STEEZ if they actually did more then 2 meetings each.

Johny was lucky to be in a series last march and I was the one who got him into the TVR Tuscan Championship, since then, he has been demanding to much of everyone else, and now he's been banned from this, some other series, and the site

Also, he got another non finnish coffee PSN, it's something along the lines of F Alonso 1 or something.

Are you talking about GTP_Marlboro / Excistor?

He had a few other PSN's too
 
Are you talking about GTP_Marlboro / Excistor?

He had a few other PSN's too

Yeah, Marlboro, Excistor was his brother who was real dirty, like purposefully dirty instead of Johny's careless dirty.:yuck:
 
Would I be able to watch the TOCA races in the lobby without causing lag problems?

Hopefully yes DK. If there's space you can watch.
 
Yeah, Marlboro, Excistor was his brother who was real dirty, like purposefully dirty instead of Johny's careless dirty.:yuck:

Well I remember Johny was in my Japanese Classics series and he was really defensive over positions, like blocking multiple times on straights, but he was fast. Excistor, would just spin and ram. I remember one time I said to Excistor that his driving style is really dirty and he replied by saying "I was being fair, like Michael Schumacher"
 
Well I remember Johny was in my Japanese Classics series and he was really defensive over positions, like blocking multiple times on straights, but he was fast. Excistor, would just spin and ram. I remember one time I said to Excistor that his driving style is really dirty and he replied by saying "I was being fair, like Michael Schumacher"

:lol:

Also, I won't be here this Saturday.:banghead: I'm missing the best track.:(
 
I can see myself stealing your 3rd place in the standings ;)
 
:lol:

Ill add you when i next on PS3, Lotus 👍

Awesome. Im hoping to gain atleast 100 points this race btw guys. Might put me into a good position.
 
Awesome. Im hoping to gain atleast 100 points this race btw guys. Might put me into a good position.

:lol: 45 is max on offer. Updated standings will follow within next 24 hours as well.
 
15 points for each win mate ;)

Was kidding :)

To be honest, I'll probably take it easy. It's not as if I have a chance of winning the championship xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back