TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,912 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone testing?
I was barely able to make into 1:33...

I know I'm not the fastest out there by far, but the fact that I'm a ZERO at tuning sometimes is too big a handicap sometimes...

Thats just below midfield pace, I reckon you might qualify in if you can keep that strung together in the quali race.
 
Thats just below midfield pace, I reckon you might qualify in if you can keep that strung together in the quali race.

By that you mean low 1:34 might be enough?...

I'm using a GTP tune that's actually meant for a 135i, and don't have a clue how to take away any of its understeer.
 
By that you mean low 1:34 might be enough?...

I'm using a GTP tune that's actually meant for a 135i, and don't have a clue how to take away any of its understeer.

Top 12 in championship are locked in, rest have to qualify in from the 7.15pm qualifying race.
 
Top 12 in championship are locked in, rest have to qualify in from the 7.15pm qualifying race.

I know that, read it in the OP before joining.
 
Yeratel84
By that you mean low 1:34 might be enough?...

I'm using a GTP tune that's actually meant for a 135i, and don't have a clue how to take away any of its understeer.

You should be fine. If you only need to qualify infront of james youll beat him for sure.
 
What car are you in Yeratel?
 
Conbon14
If you only need to qualify infront of james youll beat him for sure.

This is a fact.
 
Is it still top 5 that go through, correct? :p
 
4, if any of top 12 are not known to be coming prior room opening then another place gets added.
 
Well I doubt Dax will show, so theres 5 ;)
 
No offence james:-\
 
Yeratel84
BMW... thought that mentioning the 135i would give it away

It's the 1 series Concept that we're using Yeratel, the one with the stripe on the hood/bonnet.
 
It's the 1 series Concept that we're using Yeratel, the one with the stripe on the hood/bonnet.

OMG, I mentioned the tune not the car... I do read OPs
 
Yeratel84
OMG, I mentioned the tune not the car... I do read OPs

Ok lairy . He was only trying to help you. Try not to be so rude:-)
 
Last edited:
Yeratel84
OMG, I mentioned the tune not the car... I do read OPs

Oh. :lol: My bad then, I though that by 135i you mentioned the car. :lol:
 
Adams to make early debut with IRT
New signing for Season 7 at Invicta Racing Team, Rob Adams (O'Rama) is to make his debut for the team at Laguna Seca. Team Owner, Tom Brooks is unavailable due to personal commitments and Adams appeared to be the best choice to replace him. Brooks stated his reasoning earlier on today.

"Due to being unavailable this weekend, I enquired after Rob's services to drive the IRT Volvo, he duly accepted and I'm thrilled for him to be on the grid in our colours for this round! The reason I asked after Rob is because he has good experience with the C-30 and has shown that he is very quick. I wish him and Alex the very best of luck for Saturday!"
​
 
So you have sorted next seasons team mate then.
 
Congrats on 4000 posts nel.
 
Inner team troubles? :p

Well Tom sacked me with regards to next season a few races back I didn't know he had someone else already.
 
I find the IRT situation a wee bit confusing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back