ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,843 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will start work on more filming more highlights within the hour.
 
Put me down in the BMW!
 
raceorama123432
Erm, spots are full :banghead:

They are unless atin and sumo don't get back to me.
 
They are unless atin and sumo don't get back to me.

Wait what?! Even being an almost regular racer last season I might not have a spot to race next season? 🤬
 
Wait what?! Even being an almost regular racer last season I might not have a spot to race next season? 🤬

Hey if they drop out your in, your simply in line. And tbh I don;t see Atin or Sumo coming back.
 
Hey if they drop out your in, your simply in line. And tbh I don;t see Atin or Sumo coming back.

I though that every racer in S6 had a secure spot for S7.
 
I though that every racer in S6 had a secure spot for S7.

No just top 12. And if Sumo or Atin don't take up spots, that opens two more places up.
 
No just top 12. And if Sumo or Atin don't take up spots, that opens two more places up.

Oh ok. My bad for the bit of raging. :lol:
 
NascarManiaco99
Oh ok. My bad for the bit of raging. :lol:

Im sure you get in, you a good racer O:-)

EDIT: Finished recording, just going to edit them tomorrow and the vid should be up! Defo done before the weekend!
 
Last edited:
Furi Sumo for sure and ATINN most probably arent coming back if they havent replied to PM's......:lol:
 
Not for me tonight, got some Rfactor offline running lined up.
 
I just realized, I can't race at Motegi. :scared: Don't have DLC. This'll make getting Independents 3x as hard.
 
I just realized, I can't race at Motegi. :scared: Don't have DLC. This'll make getting Independents 3x as hard.

Motegi is out this season, Spa is only DLC track.
 
Oh really? 👍
 
Circuits_zpsff19c5e2.gif


TOCA7 is 24 races, over 8 weeks.

1CRI_zps382e1229.gif

R1/2/3 - Cape Ring South - 15 Laps TBC

TOCA returns for the first time in 4 seasons to the Cape Ring's south layout. A popular circuit, with plenty of overtaking chances at this tricky challenge.

1Mon_zps8a0431a6.gif

R4/5/6 - Monza - 9 Laps

~TOCA fires themselves full speed around the historic italian speed-drome for round 2, with April showers a chance.~

1Aut_zps5b272080.gif

R7/8/9 - Autumn Ring - 15 Laps TBC

~TOCA returns to the Autumn Ring, it's tricky technical turns favouring the best chassis' in TOCA's.~

1Fuji_zps4f28329d.gif

R10/11/12 - Fuji GT - 12 Laps TBC

~TOCA makes it's debut around the slopes of Mount Fuji as the season reaches it's half way mark~

1Spa_zpsacfd2923.gif

R13/14/15 - Spa - 7 Laps

~Spa is always a slippy little customer, and returns for Round 5 of TOCA7~

1Lag_zps3a93ec73.gif

R16/17/18 - Laguna Seca - 12 Laps TBC

~Laguna Seca returns as TOCA tackles the corkscrew yet again~

1Indy_zps4599ad55.gif

R19/20/21 - Indianapolis Road Course. - 12 Laps TBC

~Indianapolis returns for another go as penultimate race of TOCA7~

1Nur_zps0c9c6482.gif

R22/23/24 - Nurburgring GP / D - 12 Laps TBC

~Once again the Nurburgring plays host to the grand finale of TOCA7~
​

Yep ;)
 
GHS slap yourself boy, it was never even in the OP... :lol: (As you can see above, Motegi is a better track than Monza though..)
 
paulmac2k9
GHS slap yourself boy, it was never even in the OP... :lol: (As you can see above, Motegi is a better track than Monza though..)

:lol: two dlc tracks is too much.
 
GHS slap yourself boy, it was never even in the OP... :lol: (As you can see above, Motegi is a better track than Monza though..)

I looked at TOCA 6 thread and assumed it was in S7 :lol: :dunce:
 
I hate monza with a passion:'(.
 
raceorama123432
Love Monza, it's beast of a track!

Not with a bmw. Too many straights:-(.
 
You are going to love how HSR nearly made it in this season :lol:
 
Yeah OK, when I last checked about 12 hours ago, Furi had something like 17,980 posts...
 
Conbon14
Not with a bmw. Too many straights:-(.

BMW may be down but its certainly not out. Its much more even this season 👍 and there are cars that are a lot slower.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back