ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What part of no more than 3 drivers and no 2 teams do you not understand!? :boggled:

Part-time we won't be there at the same time. There's 8 weeks I will do my 2 & divide the last 6 weeks between the two of them.
 
I'm leaving whatever team I was in (Didn't even know I was in one really) and I am rebooting VenoMMotorsport.

Whoever joins me has my absolute commitment towards sometimes showing up and maybe being focused on the title for two races.

Who's teamless?
 
How a regular team works..

3520991-two-parallel-horizontal-arrows-both-pointing-right.jpg


When James owns it...

755-722657.JPG
 
I'm leaving whatever team I was in (Didn't even know I was in one really) and I am rebooting VenoMMotorsport.

Whoever joins me has my absolute commitment towards sometimes showing up and maybe being focused on the title for two races.

Who's teamless?

Lolololol
 
I just solved the whole problem. Why are you saying no now?

Can't you just stop with this part time thing? Just let the drivers drive whenever they can, thus giving other drivers chance to qualify. Is it so hard?
 
Can I go back to sleep/drinking now?
 
I'm leaving whatever team I was in (Didn't even know I was in one really) and I am rebooting VenoMMotorsport.

Whoever joins me has my absolute commitment towards sometimes showing up and maybe being focused on the title for two races.

Who's teamless?

Aww are you planning to rescue a teamless driver? How nice :).

And James what happens when all 3 of your "part time drivers" want to race the SAME race... It doesn't work!

Yes Dax just sit in your Quantum without the Cat until you fall asleep and the stresses fall away :D.
 
:lol: Welcome back Dax :cheers:
 
James, just go home will you!

confused_sign_post.jpg


And thats just US​
 
I'm leaving whatever team I was in (Didn't even know I was in one really) and I am rebooting VenoMMotorsport.

Whoever joins me has my absolute commitment towards sometimes showing up and maybe being focused on the title for two races.

Who's teamless?

Get your Mazda running and you have a teammate. :lol:
 
Wheres the "Jamesed" branch Fox?
 
I don't drink, but gimme a pint :cheers:
 
I'll need to stop off at each of those destinations it seems.

Also, my teammate will have to be a BMW driver who has proven themselves to be competent to me before.
 
I'll need to stop off at each of those destinations it seems.

Almost forgot you have a driving test soon so don't go leaving for too long :p.
 
Sorry, but the posting in this thread has peaked at 00:20...

Dahell?
 
Sorry, but the posting in this thread has peaked at 00:20...

Dahell?

Welcome to TOCA7 :cheers:

Welcome back Dax my boy :lol:
 
raceorama123432
ah, the non drinkers resort to enjoyment!

Don't worry, james is driving us home :frightened:

taxi!!!!!
 
Welcome to TOCA7 :cheers:

Welcome back Dax my boy :lol:

He won't be here for long, he never is :lol:

Also, note to James, surely you must realise that almost no driver you "hire" is going to be as bad as you, so who are you to judge their driving style.

NOTE TO EVERYONE ELSE: JUST DON'T JOIN JAMES' TEAM IN THE FIRST PLACE :)
 
Sorry to wade in on this, but I got randomly PM'ed earlier too. In my view, everyone's a good team-mate unless they prove themselves to be a prick. Then do something about it. Until that point, why upset the apple cart?
 
Ah, the non drinkers resort to enjoyment!

Don't worry, James is driving us home :frightened:

Don't say that! I've got a Doctor's Appointment in May!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back